Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham new Street - clubs and parlours  (Read 4970 times)

Offline Nicknickson

Hi,

I'm traveling to Birmingham for business and get an evening free to have some fun.   Any ideas on good strip clubs and or parlours or saunas that are good?

Appreciate the help.

virgil

Broad Street has got Legs 11 lap dancing and Rocket (not sure what they do in there). The parlour Libra is more a taxi drive than a walk away and has a small bar area where the punters and girls mingle - empty most of the time but crowded late at night I'm told, 24 hour opening.

Trying to be helpful but I am not a classy lad about town...

Offline curry

Plenty of pricks in town at the moment the tories are here  :lol:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Check if Libra is still open - there was an arson attack there last week.

External Link/Members Only

Offline denneboom

For strip clubs,

You have Spearmint Rhino, Medusa and Legs 11.

Bluebelle Suite, Xenia's and Libra Sauna are open all night.

Blue Ice and Erotic Studio are open till 8

All good shouts if you want the choice that a parlour gives you.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

fire was started whilst 20 people were in there!! This can't be the local youth mob, IMO it has to be a rival establishment / pimp!!!

yorkshire123

fire was started whilst 20 people were in there!! This can't be the local youth mob, IMO it has to be a rival establishment / pimp!!!

Fuck me, Try explaining that one to the OH
Not funny i know but i bet the firemen had a few stories to tell afterwards  :cool:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Not funny i know but i bet the firemen had a few stories to tell afterwards  :cool:

Imagine a Villa Fan or a BCFC fan insisting to a fireman to go back in to collect their favourite underpants, as his team always wins when he wears them!!  :lol:

yorkshire123

Imagine a Villa Fan or a BCFC fan insisting to a fireman to go back in to collect their favourite underpants, as his team always wins when he wears them!!  :lol:

:lol:

I was thinking more along these lines  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Juankerr

This explain's why it was being renovated when I went past on Friday

virgil

Seems like it was only the front door - not minimising how bad it would have been to be in there though. At that time most of the people inside would perhaps have been the staff.

Offline webpunter

Can you just imagine it ?  Especially if some idle reporter decides to rock up & take some photos
Or if going back to the OH that night then explaining why your clothes smell of smoke.  Try digging your way out of that one
It's like you get caught and then have to explain either to the divorce lawyer or your joint friends how you managed to get yourself into that situation.  The people listening must find it hard not to laugh their tits off.  If it was me listening i'd get a cold shiver go right through me
I've been there twice & its the kind of place where you wouldn't have a clue how to get out of - if the front entrance is on fire. Especially when its like the early hours & you've had a bucket load to drink. Scary shit. Saying that i'd still go back -had one crap punt [in my top 5 of crap punts] & a v.good one. Sure i put up a post / reply on Libra. Can't be arsed to look back thru etc

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Seems like it was only the front door - not minimising how bad it would have been to be in there though. At that time most of the people inside would perhaps have been the staff.

I don't know much about Libra, let alone any parlours. As 20 people were rescued in the early hours, you would suggesting that there were approx 15 girls working from this premises at the time + a few staff and security.

Perhaps some of the regulars may know on average how many girls would be working there on a late Wednesday night.

My guess would be approx 10 girls + punters + reception staff + security.

Sadly neither of the Brummie teams win that often.......so much for lucky pants!

Offline sjm79

I passed there after work last week and saw the Police outside, I wondered what was going on...

Offline Juankerr

I don't know much about Libra, let alone any parlours. As 20 people were rescued in the early hours, you would suggesting that there were approx 15 girls working from this premises at the time + a few staff and security.

Perhaps some of the regulars may know on average how many girls would be working there on a late Wednesday night.

My guess would be approx 10 girls + punters + reception staff + security.
From my experience there would be 15+ lady's with probably another 3 staff so it sound's like not many customer's were in at the time. The damage looked minimal to me also as virgil said , mainly the front door.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 11:08:14 pm by Juankerr »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
From my experience there would be 15+ lady's with probably another 3 staff so it sound's like not many customer's were in at the time. The damage looked minimal to me also as virgil said , mainly the front door.

Thanks for the clarification. 15+ ladies would suggest it is a popular/well frequented Parlour. No wonder rivals tried to set it on fire.

virgil

I haven't got first hand evidence as I have only been in the cheapest afternoon period but I was surprised at Juankerr's high estimate of the number of girls likely to have been there at that time in a midweek night.

I thought the big numbers of staff were weekend nights but may simply be wrong.

I recall the time I went at noon one day soon after they moved to 24 hour opening and the two girls who dragged themselves out of their room looked as if they had been working till the early hours and were trying to recover before I got them out of their beds. I walked out as would have hated to have the girl fall asleep on me and in any case it would have been obvious she would rather have been in another bed and alone sleeping.

Offline denneboom

On weekend nights there can be 12-15 girls working. I'm always impressed with the selection. A lot good and a lot of bad.

Everytime I go it's a Saturday night and I'm charged £10 to get in.

Offline Juankerr

I haven't got first hand evidence as I have only been in the cheapest afternoon period but I was surprised at Juankerr's high estimate of the number of girls likely to have been there at that time in a midweek night.

I thought the big numbers of staff were weekend nights but may simply be wrong.
As I said , from MY experience.
Other's may have seen different number's according to which time and night that they have visited.
I have been to Libra on 5 different occasion's and met 5 different lady's all between 8PM and 10PM on a Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday and Thursday with Madison being the only one still there that I've met. On each occasion that I have visited there were 15 Lady's available.

I did mention on another thread that the last time I phoned up , I was told that they had 23 Lady's available on that particular Thursday evening!! https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36584.msg499739#msg499739

I havn't been for quite a while now even though there are some Lady's I would like to meet but in all honesty , there are better independent lady's out there who offer a better service at a better price and without the crazy price's for 'extra's' that Libra operate with.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 07:18:19 pm by Juankerr »

virgil

As I said , from MY experience.
Other's may have seen different number's according to which time and night that they have visited.
I have been to Libra on 5 different occasion's and met 5 different lady's all between 8PM and 10PM on a Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday and Thursday with Madison being the only one still there that I've met. On each occasion that I have visited there were 15 Lady's available.

Yes wasn't disputing your experience but the fire incident refers to early hours of a midweek morning, which is when I would not have expected such a high number of Wgs to be there.

Offline Eeyore

I'm staying over in Birmingham for the next two Monday nights and was going to visit The Libra Club but I've since found out it's closed, typical !

I'm staying at The Staybridge Suites, any good parlours etc anyone could recommend as I'm not from the area ?

Thanks

vw

I'm staying over in Birmingham for the next two Monday nights and was going to visit The Libra Club but I've since found out it's closed, typical !

I'm staying at The Staybridge Suites, any good parlours etc anyone could recommend as I'm not from the area ?

Thanks
Why not lap dance between popping in to see a few of the well reviewed indies on here ?

Have seen

emily@19
Raquelbonde
Nicolexoxo

Next visit

hornyblonde92
victoriaxoxo

Full list https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=23.0

Offline denneboom

Thanks

What kind of girls do you like ?

Blue Ice and Erotic Studio are both a 15min walk away. But only open til 8pm.

Keep walking up Constitution Hill and you will find Annabels, who have some of the old Libra's girls working, and usually a good selection. Open til late.

Diehard

When do v@lla ever win?

temmop

Talking of strip clubs (and apologies for hijacking), i've had an urge to go recently.  I've never been to one in the UK before, what kind of prices will I be looking at? Like, what's the average for a dance?

My local is Sinderellas in Wolves. Anyone been?

Talking of strip clubs (and apologies for hijacking), i've had an urge to go recently.  I've never been to one in the UK before, what kind of prices will I be looking at? Like, what's the average for a dance?

My local is Sinderellas in Wolves. Anyone been?

I don't think Sinderellas is still open. You could try the Cobra Club on Queen Street, but I've not been for years. It's probably worth checking if they are still operating.