Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica 69. TCR top notch  (Read 3248 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Veinspulser

External Link/Members Only

Happened a few weeks ago.

5 min walk from TCR station

200 for 45 min early bird, DT DFK THROATPIE SWALLOW ANAL VAG ALL POSITIONS

Comms very good, booked a couple of days in advance.
She was absolutely friendly giving me direction.

On arrival brief DFK

Shower my own, no shampoo in there

Clean towels, till I got dry she went to use the toilet, washed herself, all visible, not that bothered me but funny, might be not comfy to someone

Then more DFK
Knee DT OWO really deep
Mish pussy then anal on the edge of bed, me standing pounding vigorously at least 20min, she took it as a trooper.
Again me standing, she kneed given me DT, facefucked her absolutely hard a few more min and then shoot my cum straight into her stomach. Veronica got a bit wet eyes but even so kept my dick in her trought for a couple of min and continue squizing it to the last drop.

Born to be a sinner.

Had a quick shower, dresed, Googbue kiss from a pretty lips and face, left.
Not been rushed at all.

On existing nearly crushed with the next one, as many of you said already.

But such is life...

Offline DThunter01

I wish she was more north :D

She good, she must be taking at least half a pint of jizz in her gut every day,
 :drinks:

Offline Payyourwaymate

She must have the 1000 yard stare in her eyes.

Offline Veinspulser

I would say, lucky her by me because jetted from my balls high quality protein. Had a very healthy breakfast early morning including pineapple, grapes, banana, melon and smocked salmon on a slice of wholegrain bread... All from Waitrose...

Online tightfoot69

She is such a dirty Polish girl.

Offline tantraman

... Had a very healthy breakfast early morning including pineapple, grapes, banana, melon and smocked salmon on a slice of wholegrain bread ...

Ha! You were proper prepared! :cool:

Offline Ivor Hunch

I would say, lucky her by me because jetted from my balls high quality protein. Had a very healthy breakfast early morning including pineapple, grapes, banana, melon and smocked salmon on a slice of wholegrain bread... All from Waitrose...

It is terribly disappointing that google seems incapable of finding an image of a salmon in a smock. 

Offline Veinspulser

Haha, true, meant smoked, you know. Sorry for the spelling!

Offline palatino

It is terribly disappointing that google seems incapable of finding an image of a salmon in a smock.

No problem:Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only