Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Dirty Bitch AKA Amica Bentley - Chelsea  (Read 7622 times)

8 review(s) for kinkydirtybitch (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jit

Amica Bentley - External Link/Members Only

Location - South Kensington

Price - £250

First review here so I thought I give my feedback after seeing Amica a few months ago, as I just got back from holiday I really wanted a filthy time. Booked Amica for a 1 hour GFE, all communications with her was great and wore what I had requested in a slutty secretary outfit! She had delayed the booking for an hour as I wasn't too sure what happened, I told her that I would just see her another day and look for another girl but something told me to go ahead with this punt.

She text me the details of her incall location which was easy to find, approached the door and didn't have to knock as she was waiting by the door. We sorted out the paper work and was provided a drink, as I had a shower before leaving home she was fine with me not having another when I got there. We started with a good DFK (she smokes but there was no taste of tobacco) whilst I was running my hands up and down her whilst she was rubbing on my little one and then pulling it out and then sat me on the bed to begin a fantastic OWO whilst down on her knees! This lasted for 10 minutes I told her I wanted to do RO with her, just a warning guys if you don't like hairy pussy then I would avoid Amica as this pussy had more hair  than my head. Whilst doing RO a few of her pubes got into my mouth which had to stop to fish it out, she is also fine with fingering. On with the condom she started riding me and onto doggy, she suggested to tie my cock after the doggy session so she could be me a blowjob to make me come. This was the most intense explosion I had ever experienced!

After round 1 we spoke for a while until I was ready to go again with me giving her RO and then moving onto missionary after that I was ready to explode again. She took the condom off and began to blow me again whilst using her hands to twist around my dick and sucking on the tip of my dick. The ending to the session was great with CIM she took the whole load like a champ and swallowed every drop!

I stayed and we chatted and the session ran over by over 40 minutes before I even got the chance to shower she even told me to take my time in the shower and was not rushed at all!

PROS:
Clean and fresh
Great OWO
Filthy talk
FK
Slight BDSM
Great cowgirl

CONS:
Hairy pussy - Don't really like this with a few pubes ending up in your mouth, but had to see Amica after seeing a few of her videos
Delay to the booking - Which I didn't mind in the end as she didn't seem to rush me out with going well over the time limit.

Summary:
Glad I had went to see Amica that day as I had gotten off the plane and really wanted to get into a punt ASAP. I'm tempted to see her again in the future but that £250 is very expensive, as there are plenty of girls out there that are definitely VFM

Offline StevenS

She didn't have a Mary Hinge when I saw her. Wonder why she's done that

Offline Jit

She didn't have a Mary Hinge when I saw her. Wonder why she's done that

When did you see her? I see her back in July