Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin Sexy - in-call Guildford  (Read 1099 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534745) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline flylow

External Link/Members Only
£80 for 30mins

Saw Maylin Sexy recently. Good overall experience even if we didn't quite connect.

comms
Arranged easily on the day through text. Given postcode and then more specific instructions once in the area.

Flat close to the station. Plenty city centre parking available nearby. Flat very warm when I attended but well appointed with decent mirrored wardrobe doors just beside the bed.

Girl
I don't think Maylin does herself much favours with her profile pics. She looks younger in the flesh and much sexier. Lovely olive skin and we'll kept figure with nice boobs and really large erect nipples! Met in lovely lingerie and stockings.

Meeting
Met with usual behind door and led to bedroom. Monies exchanged and Maylin initiates some cuddling and getting to know each other's bodies. Very sexy and got her undressed, exploring her body as we went. Sat on the bed and Maylin gave me good OW taking instruction as required. Nothing outstanding but a solid BJ.
Swapped for some RO on her. Very nice, clean pussy and great encouragement from her as I enjoyed her pussy.
Moved through CG, missionary and filled the bag in doggy.

Conclusion
Enjoyed the meet and it ticked all my needs. May have been slightly cold as didn't feel we clicked but good all the same
Prob wouldn't return but would explore other options in the area.

Offline themaserman

Thanks for the review flylow, may I ask you please if you received any DFK from Maylin
if you were expecting it? I saw her recently (will review soon) but missed out on DFK which
I was hoping for but I still enjoyed my experience with her very much.

Offline Bdk78

Thanks for the review flylow, may I ask you please if you received any DFK from Maylin
if you were expecting it? I saw her recently (will review soon) but missed out on DFK which
I was hoping for but I still enjoyed my experience with her very much.

I saw her a couple of weeks ago and the entire session was LFK throughout but not DFK.

Offline JonasG

Saw her again recently and it was DFK so guess it depends on her mood?

Still find her a bit passive during sex though but there was slim pickings for WGs that day.

But DFK and foreplay wise she's very good i found. Sex wise she's average for me.

Nice woman though who you can get on with.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 11:12:25 am by JonasG »