Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One TOFTT turned into two - Amberslutxo and MissLuce - incall Birmingham centre  (Read 1087 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7258307) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6775698) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline j_181

Booked a 1 hour incall with Amber for £180:
External Link/Members Only

Upon arrival I was offered a 30 min FFM duo with her and her companion Luce:
External Link/Members Only
for £300 for half hour, which I accepted.

Comms: Prompt and was sent details of block and apartment number in Jewellery quarter by text before making my way over, no "call me for the building/number when you arrive", which is unusual but a pleasant surprise. Was buzzed in immediately when I texted to say I'd arrived. 10/10

Looks: Amber has a nice petite body but not the most facially attractive in my opinion. However, her profile has face pics in the free gallery, and they are accurate, so I knew what I was getting. Profile age of 22 seems accurate. 6/10

Luce was more my type facially, more curvy body but still within what I usually go for, probably size 8-10. 8/10 for me, and profile age of 24 seems right, I might have guessed younger.

Services: Amber had only cam feedback and nothing on UKP so assumed she might be fairly new. Had them both get on their hands and knees so I could play with their pussies. Amber would do a weird giggle every time I touched her, not sure if she thinks this is sexy or if this was newbie nerves or what, but very offputting.
Focused on Luce for a bit because of the weirdness, gave her RO and fingers, great taste, nice response. Luce talked Amber into giving OW during this (wouldn't do OWO), which was not great, bad rhythm and not very deep (deepthroat is on the likes list - no chance!). Tried to switch it up with RO on Amber, but she wouldn't allow fingers, despite fingering being on her AW likes list, and despite Luce trying to talk her into it.
Finally got Luce to sit on my face while Amber rode me reverse cowgirl, mostly to minimise interaction with Amber. This was fine, not as tight as I might have expected but fine, highlight was Luce grinding on my face as I finished.

Overall: For Amber alone this would be a negative review, for Luce a positive, so I think a neutral for the booking overall is fair. Amber 3/10, Luce 8/10.

Offline alabama1

Thanks for the review OP. Hadn't noticed either of these on AW before. £300 seems a lot though for 30 minutes. That's equivalent to £300 an hour for each girl.

Offline Dark Vader

Thanks for the review OP. Hadn't noticed either of these on AW before. £300 seems a lot though for 30 minutes. That's equivalent to £300 an hour for each girl.
Their half hour prices are stupid 120 and 150. That's still 270 and as they offered the duo the Op could of made sure some of what he wanted was included but it seems they would not of stuck to it anyway.

Online Jasonk71

This sounds like a terrible punt. I'm surprised you gave it a grey rather than a red. Oh well the choice is up to you

Offline shed

Luce in that blue dress looks like a miserable man