Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: _pretty_blonde, Manchester city Centre  (Read 5675 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7459236) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline pvcleatherrm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On 22/10/2023 Kobayashi wrote a review and I would agree with practically everything.

I paid 70 for 30mins and I was very satisfied, hence a positive green. This took place yesterday.

Full face photos in public gallery, so you know what you are getting.

Discrete going in/out apartment block. No noises in apartment, seemed very safe.

Tall, slim, blonde Polish girl. Enhanced and very nice tits (quite big actually). Body is flawless.

kissing, groping, OWO, RO, 69, sex in two positions. One pop (enough for me in 30mins) in the bag.
Out at 30 mins, no clock watching. Wobbly legs. Verdict: lovely.
She is not permanently living here, so I expect availability to be uncertain.
Worth a revisit.

Offline jonko

Sounds nice and looks hot. Pity I'm not around at the moment or I'd be knocking at her door. Did she she how long she is in Manchester for?

Online Marquis

Thanks for reviewing. She looks knockout.

Offline sir wanksalot

Yep-she's been on my hot list for a while too.

It frustrates me enormously that the new trend is for girls to base themselves in the city centre-it makes it a 40 min one trip for me (one way) and I've become too lazy for that kind of journey time.

Online RandomGuy99

It frustrates me enormously that the new trend is for girls to base themselves in the city centre-it makes it a 40 min one trip for me (one way) and I've become too lazy for that kind of journey time.
More footfall in the city centre and easier transport links for them to get to/from Manchester. It makes sense. It's not new.

Online Bustydusty

I don’t like city centre punting either but do it occasionally - much prefer village hotels esp Bury right next to the motorway

Offline Snagbadjer

I saw her back in October. She is so hot. She told me she's over from Warsaw but I don't know for how long. She works with a couple of other Polish girls who I never got a chance to see while I was there. I think she's one of those who comes over for a few months, makes a few grand, then returns home, her boyfriend none the wiser lol.

Offline Kobayashi

Did she she how long she is in Manchester for?

I think she'll leave mid afternoon/evening time on tuesday 19th

Offline pvcleatherrm

I think she'll leave mid afternoon/evening time on tuesday 19th

I think you are right.  She mentioned mid week next week to fly back. Then back in Manchester late January for a week or so

Offline omgcrazyfun

Saw this one on Tuesday evening, had a good time. Review incoming.

Offline Slymon

Thanks for this. Wow, I bet she provided a good time. Is she friendly in conversation?
She looks super, love the police outfit pics in her gallery. If her boobs are sizeable, she looks top notch.  I'll add for the list in 2024.

Offline omgcrazyfun

Sorry not got round to reviewing yet, I have started a draft.

I found her very attractive, really nice ass as well. She is surprisingly tall. She also has quite a serious demeanour about her so if you are into dom rather than sub you'll like her more I think

Online Marquis

This girl looks very hot but she hasn't logged on to A/W since 30/12/2023, and doesn't have a phone number displayed. Was hoping to visit this week but it's looking like I will need a Plan B.

Offline Whoamifam

I saw her back in October. She is so hot. She told me she's over from Warsaw but I don't know for how long. She works with a couple of other Polish girls who I never got a chance to see while I was there. I think she's one of those who comes over for a few months, makes a few grand, then returns home, her boyfriend none the wiser lol.

This one isn't here for long she earns her buck and disappears viki uses the place more than the others seen her myself couple week ago, she's worth the money, I've seen 2 of the girls that work here should see the third today. Just registered need to start dropping reviews.

But agree on blondy fit af worth the money.