Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jolita Jola - B & S but good in the end - Birmingham.  (Read 1670 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6764410) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7529580) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Mufcdan88

External Link/Members Only

Yesterday, working in Brum city centre. Fired off a text to the number on the page.

Said i wanted to see Jolita Jola, for an hour, requested uniform and was all agreed. Time, price etc.

Got there on time, made my way up to the apartment (usual where the hungarian lot work)

Lady who i'd be seeing answered the door, usual behind the door trick.
Now, it wasn't anything even close to the lady in the photos. Brown hair, face completely different, body different, i think the lady must be mid 30's-40. She was lovely, very good english, very naturally beautiful with eyelash extensions on. I ask her about the uniform requests and she seems a bit confused by it... Brilliant. However, she was a really nice, welcoming person, with good intentions. She said she is from Spain, hard to tell, but she did look naturally olive skinned & had those smokey spanish eyes about her.

Imagine a spanish milf.

So it wasn't the lithuanian beauty that you see on the profile, it was a spanish lady that looks nothing like the photos on the profile. For this reason i just opted for half an hour coz i was bit miffed.

Anyway, paperwork exchanged. She starts with DFK on me whilst pushing me back onto the bed, and gets undressed to reveal the most incredible, natural pair of tits i've ever seen. BIG, but not saggy, just perfection.

Gave them a good such whilst she massaged my shoulders and then went onto kissing me all the way down to mini me, where she sucked my balls & it felt heavely.

(There was a mirror at the side of the bed, so i kept looking at it and watching this beautiful petite, but big busted spanish bird, working away on me was a sight ill remember forever.)

Rubber on and precedes to suck the life out of me, but really slow and sensually. Was the best blowjob i've ever had & it was covered. Got her to flip round for 69 and we did that until she came & then i came.

Didn't even have sex, i was drained.

----

The review for most people would be a neg / neutral just for the Bait & Switch, but she was a really nice lady who looked after me & that's all that you can really ask for these days, a lot of WGs are so cold, when the reason we go to see them, is obviously for sexual pleasure but sometimes for the intimacy too & she delivered.

Offline Mufcdan88

Just noticed this girl External Link/Members Only has the exact same profile setup. But it definitely wasn't the girl that i saw.

Would love to know who it was that i saw as she deserves a good review.

Offline Shplurgh

Would love to know who it was that i saw as she deserves a good review.

Me too!

Offline pbrown355

There are 3 or 4 relatively new "Lithuanian" or similar profiles in Brum of which this is one. I had decided they were B&S so wouldn't visit. However, if this would be the result I'd be very happy.
Unfortunately for the next person to contact "Jola" they may get fatty turnip instead!
Glad you enjoyed and thanks for the review.

Online monkey nuts

I had the same experience when she was operating in the SE. Same Spanish girl with nice tits. I walked an eventually saw Jolita after insisting and she is good.. but the chance of actually getting to shag her is 50/50 at best. Sounds like the Spanish one would have been a decent ride as well but Jolita does it for me.

Offline Mufcdan88

Does anybody know if the Spanish lass that we seen has an AW page? I fired a text off to the number but had no reply.

Gutted to be honest because she was really nice & hot as fuck too.

Offline Shplurgh

I did ask, but was told she doesn't have a profile, nor contact number. If I wanted to see her 'Jolita' would pass the details on to her to arrange it...
Was also told they were leaving Brum on Saturday so didn't see the point in taking it further.