Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy2Savannah Middlesbrough  (Read 1715 times)

17 review(s) for Sexy2savannha (10 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline C-R-Tees

I wasn't going to review this one as she says she is retiring at the end of the week. But I decided it was probably best to just in case she decides not to.

External Link/Members Only

She's been reviewed fairly regularly, I'd held off seeing her before as the reviews are mixed. But decided to go for it before she quits.

Location - about 10-15 minutes outside of Middlesbrough centre. The road was quiet when I was there, but I know it can be busy at times.

Price - £100 for 30 minutes including anal, but I didn't actually go for the anal in the end.

Comms - Fine, organised by text, all fine. Address given when arriving.

The girl - Looks like her images, no surprises there, great body and really nice fake tits and chatty/friendly enough to talk to.

The meeting was fine. Wasn't any real deep French kissing but the blow job was amazing (she didn't lie there) and sex in a few positions was great too. In the end I was happy to get a lot more of the blow job which was very deep and enthusiastic and decided not to bother with anal. Didn't ask for the money back as it was my choice.

A lot of the negative reviews said about the smell of cannabis. Which was there when I went into the house but  not in the bedroom and she didn't seem under the influence of anything.

I'm considering seeing her again next week as she said Friday is her last day. And I would say she's worth seeing on my experience.