Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sorcha Onyx - Paisley  (Read 3127 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4978312) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline YD42

A borderline positive.....but first, the communication.
Her number is on her profile and I noted her green light was on so I sent a text and was surprised by a prompt response to my fairly short notice meeting request. Arranged a 30 minute incall for £100, 2 hours later I was parking the car in a run down area of Paisley. The flat being used was in a grubby tenement building which had a security door that didn't work. I was kept waiting for a short time until I finally found out which flat to go to.

The girl

Sorcha is a very attractive woman in her early 30's with a slim to athletic figure. She was wearing a short skirt and high heels and greeted me with a smile as I entered her flat. The place was a little messy but fine for what we where getting up to. Once the tokens were exchanged we got quickly down to business.

The action
Once the cash had been stashed Sorcha approached me a starting kissing me with some LFK, clothes started to come off with us getting onto the bed. She has some tattoos and a nipple piercing and was quite responsive to having her nipples sucked on. I moved down on her and started to give her oral which she seemed to enjoy (I can never tell if they are acting or not but who cares....). At some point she had her legs pulling my head in closer to her clit as enjoyed myself. I should add she was very clean. We switched with her giving me excellent OWO with good technique, some spit, deep throating and good eye contact. On with the condom with her going on top with some good energy but I must confess I didn't last long and came quickly in the bag. She helped with the clean and some inane chat followed while I was getting dressed.

Why the borderline positive? The location isn't great to begin with. Sorcha herself was pleasant enough but the experience was fairly mechanical so while I enjoyed myself to a point, I wouldn't return.

External Link/Members Only

Offline dougal

Is she Irish or Scottish? Says both on her profile

Offline YD42

I'm not sure to be honest, sounded Scottish to me but I was more focused on her pierced nipple than her accent  :D