Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlet woman - Winchester  (Read 1425 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5206324) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Online larrybanger

Date 6 December - cold winter’s morning.
Location - suburban Winchester close to the m3 and the A31
Fee - £160
Girl - cute little blonde with a banging body with one exception.

External Link/Members Only

Come - simple call and then texts - 3 hours notice
Meeting
Made a call around 8 in the morning, she picked up almost instantly and we made a simple booking for 60 minutes.
Headed to Winchester, work function with some time to kill in the morning. Found her place really easily good directions.

First impression was she is very pretty and cute little blonde thing. Very sexy lingerie and lead me upstairs. Her room was a bit chilly, but not an issue. As others have said she is chatty! Very chatty! Possibly nerves but it is fine, overly chatty girls can sometimes kill the mood a bit as for them this is run of the mill chat, but when you are a horny guy you just want them in the sexy moment.
Back to the action, headed to the room and was getting undressed when she asked what am I into, I said what do you mean. She then said “some guys want some domination meaning I beat them up a bit and call them Sarah”. She is quite funny and we had banter throughout.
On the bed some lfk heading a bit to dfk. She told me she has been off for 5 days and I was her first for the day, so she was clearly horny and her very cute pussy was very freshly clean and smooth. She very soon asked me to play with her pussy, she did a quick hand check and then fingers were allowed. She loves guys playing with her pussy.

I went down and licked her juicy pussy out and gently fingered her, she was loving it! I then got her on all fours used my thumb technique on her gspot. She fucken loved it, loads of moaning and begged to suck my cock at the same time. This was heavenly and pushed her over the edge. She did a little bit more sucking and then asked to fuck ( she was desperate after her first big O).
She lowered herself down onto my covered cock and rode for about about a minute and came hard again.
Flipped her to missionary and pumped hard ( she came again), I then flipped her into doggy. Now I think everyone will agree from behind she has possibly on of the hottest views from behind with a very inviting asshole. Had my thumb in there while fingering her earlier. I came hard in the bag.
Slumped over and knew I would not make round 2, she was very interested in it. So we I went down on her and gave her another finger tongue orgasm.
I went off to shower and left, had a great time and so did she.
The only exception is while her body is amazing, her boobs are super soft and very droopy. If she had a boob job to a c cup she would be unreal.

Fun time by both.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 11:32:14 am by larrybanger »

Offline Bunbury

I've seen her a few times now and have to admit she is super horny and comes quite a lot and just loves to be fucked.   Would love to make her squirt :P
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 11:55:44 am by Bunbury »