Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Condom broke. Advice please.  (Read 7504 times)

Offline scutty brown

Tell us Katie do most WG's not use the pill as it makes them so cranky they feel put off sex?.

Past expecence with GF's Wife etc never seen differnt!!

In the case of Romanians it's because their pimps won't let them take the pill as they think it makes the girls get fat

Offline PumpDump

In the case of Romanians it's because their pimps won't let them take the pill as they think it makes the girls get fat

They're mostly fat anyway, so that's that theory out the window!

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Every prossie is barebacking someone IMO  :hi:

Fucking hell you’re like a broken record 🙄.
Can I be so bold as to say a big percentage of SSs are too (meaning their wife/gf)

Offline Punting2022

Tell us Katie do most WG's not use the pill as it makes them so cranky they feel put off sex?.

Past expecence with GF's Wife etc never seen differnt!!

If with a partner they should. How can the man be sure its his kid and not tom,dick or abduls.
Any punter can have a micro tear. If single then up to the prosse and how they deal with it.

Offline KatieEdinburgh

• Service Provider
Just so many bad and incorrect generalisations in this thread  :unknown:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Just so many bad and incorrect generalisations in this thread  :unknown:

I despair Katie  :unknown:   

Offline finn5555

« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 11:46:54 am by finn5555 »

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
Make that 3 of us  :dash:

:cry: so many generalisations and assumptions/presumptions/fingerpointing/accusations however some of these attitudes are real and some are based on lack of education. Like I said about the pill, when I show or explain my implant hardly any punter knows what it actually is. I suppose they don't need to know, not until it's angry, swollen and I am advising it is not anything sinister & they may wish to be careful around that part of my arm (until someone accidentally knelt on it(can happen when at close quarters)).

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Hidden Image/Members Only

Stop making it all about us then you dick ffs you really test my patience with your crap you troll! You really are a prize prat Sorry mods !
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 12:41:17 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline finn5555

Stop making it all about us then you dick ffs you really test my patience with your crap you troll! You really are a prize prat Sorry mods !

Calm down Lou it’s Christmas time of good will to all men 😂

I agreed with you SS are also likely to be barebacking someone, my comment was to PumpDump but as usual you jump on my posts with inane comments 🤦🏼‍♂️

Just block me rather than insulating me … I have never called you a prat or a troll …

To be fair some of what you post makes sense but you do post some pretty random stuff to 🤷‍♂️

Offline JontyR

Just block me rather than insulating me …
Maybe she doesn't want you lagging behind.

Offline PumpDump

Calm down Lou it’s Christmas time of good will to all men 😂

I agreed with you SS are also likely to be barebacking someone, my comment was to PumpDump but as usual you jump on my posts with inane comments 🤦🏼‍♂️

Just block me rather than insulating me … I have never called you a prat or a troll …

To be fair some of what you post makes sense but you do post some pretty random stuff to 🤷‍♂️

Why did you reply to her then if your post was directed to me?

Offline finn5555

Why did you reply to her then if your post was directed to me?

Read back i did reply to you #44  :drinks:

Lou then jumped in to comment  :dash:

Offline cunnyhunt

I’ve had at least 4 broken condoms, just get tested and move on.
One broke at HoD in MK (10 years ago?) when I messaged the SP to confirm neg results she replied that it was another 4 weeks till her next test  :dash:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Wrong quote attribute!!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 05:48:50 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

:cry: so many generalisations and assumptions/presumptions/fingerpointing/accusations however some of these attitudes are real and some are based on lack of education. Like I said about the pill, when I show or explain my implant hardly any punter knows what it actually is. I suppose they don't need to know, not until it's angry, swollen and I am advising it is not anything sinister & they may wish to be careful around that part of my arm (until someone accidentally knelt on it(can happen when at close quarters)).

Well i do find that rather difficult to understand that punters don't know that in Implant is a hormone based device!. The device that can work well is the IUD Intra Uterine Device or "coil" it suits some women better then others, espically after childbirth, but once fittled and settled it can be very good with no more moods than the normal femme ones;)

Not much choice after then still the emergency moring after pill is i suppose a decent comprimise.

As to every service provider is being BB'ed someone somwhere, there is it seems to me a world of differnce betwixt the clued up ladies on this forum than the Romainins and Asians who may be been forced into the business most of whom i suspect that will have a n high incidcne of being the base so i have heard from a lot of sources, also  a rough audit round our way showms more SP's providing that "service" i have been offered under some circumstances were there was no mention on theri AW or any other profile!....

Offline RandomGuy99

I'd like to see her insulating you.

Offline Marmalade

From studies:

External Link/Members Only

My opinion:
Don’t rely on the woman. Experiment to find a brand that fits, take your own, and put it on yourself. Especially abroad, check any lubricant being used or take oil-tolerant condoms. (Oil-based products – such as moisturiser, lotion and Vaseline – can damage latex and polyisoprene condoms, but they are safe to use with polyurethane condoms.)

Offline pythondan

To the OP a case of piles might be a good excuse to go off sex for a while. Stock up on Anusol and learn to grimace when you walk and you will have the perfect cover!

Offline Hazz9902

Ignore me if it’s already been touched on
But you said it happened with a massage with FS
Could’ve been the oil on your cock that caused condom to break

Offline nickcrowne666

It could’ve, I’ll never know.

Obviously my mind now wonders to dark places, imagining it was all a scheme by the SP to get a baby from me. It makes no sense, but that’s where the mind goes, the anxiety obviously punishing me for not being careful.

Offline PumpDump

Obviously my mind now wonders to dark places, imagining it was all a scheme by the SP to get a baby from me. It makes no sense, but that’s where the mind goes, the anxiety obviously punishing me for not being careful.

There are enough guys around who will willingly blow their load inside. She has no need to do this to you. Unless you are a famous celeb and she has her eye on your assets!!

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
There are enough guys around who will willingly blow their load inside. She has no need to do this to you. Unless you are a famous celeb and she has her eye on your assets!!

My thoughts exactly.

Offline nickcrowne666

I know, that's absolutely what my rational brain tells me - and ultimately whatever child maintenance she can squeeze out of unknown client will barely justify the risks and negatives she'd be imposing on herself. And I'm not a celebrity - or rich - thankfully.

However, the brain isn't only rational - I guess mixed with the guilt of it all, I became a little paranoid since the incident. It will settle! Thank you all for the support (and I don't mind the jokes here and there). I've added a new batch of reviews in the massage session (other SPs of course) to give back.

Offline Dipper

If you’ve had one nighters (civvy/bb) it’s one and the same really. Depends how you let the mind deal with it.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 12:41:03 pm by Dipper »

Offline Hobbit

Had the unfortunate situation of the condom breaking during doggy today at the end of a massage + FS extra punt. Only noticed after I’d finished, so double exposure to problems.

She was apologetic, said she tests every 3 months (and I doubt she’s a barebacker, this was my 3rd time seeing her) and said she’ll take an emergency pill tomorrow. A bit worried that she isn’t on the pill already!

She’s Asian, good English and generally seems fairly sensible but in these moments the minds start going to crazy places. Any advice on where and when to test would be great. I am happily married, only punt once in a blue moon so any bad consequences could be life ruining!

There’s also the pregnancy risk - what is the chance this is a scam and was done on purpose?

I know I am being very paranoid here. But any advice on how to safeguard myself next would be appreciated.

If I was you I would start saving up £500 a month to give to your new unborn child. Most likely she will claim you are the father and you will be paying her every month until the child turns 18. Good luck  :thumbsup:

Offline nickcrowne666

If I was you I would start saving up £500 a month to give to your new unborn child. Most likely she will claim you are the father and you will be paying her every month until the child turns 18. Good luck  :thumbsup:

Very funny, good luck to you.

Offline PumpDump

I know, that's absolutely what my rational brain tells me - and ultimately whatever child maintenance she can squeeze out of unknown client will barely justify the risks and negatives she'd be imposing on herself. And I'm not a celebrity - or rich - thankfully.

However, the brain isn't only rational - I guess mixed with the guilt of it all, I became a little paranoid since the incident. It will settle! Thank you all for the support (and I don't mind the jokes here and there). I've added a new batch of reviews in the massage session (other SPs of course) to give back.

Thanks for the reviews, much appreciated  :hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Just a daft question, has she been in touch since ?
Where you using a punting sim?
Does she know how to get in touch with you?
Did you tell her any of your personal details that may identify you?

Surely the morning after pill would have been the way forward if both parties dont want a baby.
Seemed a fair comment, though clearly some where offended, even if it wasn’t directed at them.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 09:19:16 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Punting2022

Not really, scans at clinics can show the Conception date etc, Also DNA test as soon as its born, But yes could be a hard 9 months if it is.
Also some DNA test before its born but thats risky.

Offline nickcrowne666

Just a daft question, has she been in touch since ?
Where you using a punting sim?
Does she know how to get in touch with you?
Did you tell her any of your personal details that may identify you?

Surely the morning after pill would have been the way forward if both parties dont want a baby.
Seemed a fair comment, though clearly some where offended, even if it wasn’t directed at them.

No she hasn’t been in touch and I don’t think she will - the only way would’ve been if she went through my wallet while I was in the shower and found my driving license. Thinking back I don’t think there were any signs the thing was was planned or a scam, she didn’t initiate FS, I did, and she seemed concerned when it was established it had broken. She reassured me she would take the morning after pill and later joked I would never go back to see her after the accident.

It’s mostly my guilt that made me paranoid.

Offline PumpDump

Not really, scans at clinics can show the Conception date etc, Also DNA test as soon as its born, But yes could be a hard 9 months if it is.
Also some DNA test before its born but thats risky.

They would need the father's DNA to do the test. Not possible if they cannot contact him.

Offline Hobbit

They would need the father's DNA to do the test. Not possible if they cannot contact him.

And there would be a queue a mile long to test all punters. :lol:

Offline JontyR

And there would be a queue a mile long to test all punters. :lol:
A vivastreet advert with a fake photo advertising "DNA extraction - £20" will also get you a queue a mile long.

Offline ryandunn

I wouldn't worry too much, its actually really hard to get a women pregnant, very unlikely from first fuck, they need to be at a certain point of their monthly cycle etc
I used to worry about this all the time when I was young, now older with 2 kids trust me it took many pumps, not impossible but unlikely. Also condoms have lube on them which kills your swimmers.
The Orientals are very careful when it comes to STD's as well, I think you will be fine, but get a test, enjoy Christmas
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 03:59:27 pm by ryandunn »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I wouldn't worry too much, its actually really hard to get a women pregnant, very unlikely from first fuck,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Some comments on here never cease to amaze me.   :wacko:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Offline JontyR

I wouldn't worry too much, its actually really hard to get a women pregnant, very unlikely from first fuck
I dunno, I've only shagged your missus twice and it seemed to do the job.

Offline SonofAJohn

I dunno, I've only shagged your missus twice and it seemed to do the job.
I wouldn't let another punter talk about my missus like that....

Offline dross

This. IMO if you opt for FS after oily B2B at least wash/wet wipe the oil off your cock!

Offline Nagilum

These things will happen. I highly doubt it was planned and there is little reason to worry yourself over something that may not materialise. Personally, this has happened to me twice on a punt and a lack of lubrication was the culprit on both occassions. Since then I have learned to insist on lubricantion (recent trip to FKK) or change the condom after going at it for a while.

Just move on with your life, get a punting phone and learn from the experience going into a punt. Leave all your ID in your car or just don't carry it. I leave anything that can identify me in the car before I go in.

If you are worried about the risk of an STI, pop along to the GUM and get tested in around 4 weeks from now to be sure. However, having said this, i'm sure you are fine   :thumbsup:

Offline dobob

If you are really concerned about privacy, then it's worth weighing up whether to use some of the cash that you are not going to be spending on punting for a few weeks on a consultation at a private clinic. I was very satisfied with the treatment I received at a Harley St. clinic after a burst condom incident that did lead to symptoms some years ago. The doctor also detected signs of a dermatological problem that I was unaware of and managed to find a way to refer me to the NHS for treatment of that problem.

Cheers! And best of luck!

Offline nickcrowne666

These things will happen. I highly doubt it was planned and there is little reason to worry yourself over something that may not materialise. Personally, this has happened to me twice on a punt and a lack of lubrication was the culprit on both occassions. Since then I have learned to insist on lubricantion (recent trip to FKK) or change the condom after going at it for a while.

Just move on with your life, get a punting phone and learn from the experience going into a punt. Leave all your ID in your car or just don't carry it. I leave anything that can identify me in the car before I go in.

If you are worried about the risk of an STI, pop along to the GUM and get tested in around 4 weeks from now to be sure. However, having said this, i'm sure you are fine   :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reassuring and sympathetic response.

I've now ordered the STI testing kit from SHL - delivered to my work (I get stuff delivered there frequently, it's meant to be discreet packaging and honestly I'm not that fussed if the receptionist has a suspicion of what it is).

Yes, lack of lubrication was definitely the issue, with it needing an extra push to go in properly and that's likely when it broke.

Offline nickcrowne666

Hi all,

OP here - just had an 'all clear' from this batch of tests. I'll likely do it again in 2 months to ensure it's 100% for things like Syphilis and Hepatitis - but this it's definitely a big relief for now.
SP seems to be working lots and hasn't been in touch (if she could find me...), so my paranoia is slightly fading...

Thanks all

Offline caesarhomer20220

Hey All,

Hope everyone is enjoying 2024 so far.  Long Story short, the condom broke during sex with an SP and we did not realize until the end (accidental creampie)...

She was surprisingly calm and reassured me that she never does it without condoms and does monthly check ups.  I am still quite worried and went to a clinic for advice on HIV PEP.  I was also surprised by how surprisingly low the risk is for HIV transmission in unprotected inserted vaginal sex (0.04% to 0.08%).  The clinician took a bunch of info and mentioned that in my situation, it is generally not recommended for the PEP.  I am still within the 72 hours window should I go tomorrow and I am still assessing whether this is a prophylactic measure that I should take.

Anyone has got any experience with something similar?  Should I or should I not go for the PEP (I live with a regular partner and popping 84 pills in the next 28 days may raise some red flags).  Any input would be appreciated!

Offline badsin

You should use the search facility, top right of the screen. Already several threads in relation to this..... The mist recent being https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=392127.0

Offline RandomGuy99

You should abstain from unprotected sex until you get a HIV test in about 7 weeks' time when your body will have reacted to any infection and there will be antibodies in your blood that can then be detected by the tests.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 05:41:55 pm by RandomGuy99 »