Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Tiffany_95 Walsall Toftt  (Read 1606 times)

1 review(s) for BritishTiffany_95 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Quick review for External Link/Members Only. This was in the last two weeks, comms by text fairly good, venue large hotel with bar, gym etc, register for parking, hour for £200. Busy place but no one taking notice, into room, met by Tiffany. She is not girl in pics, she is an attractive mid 20's black girl with a large ass and thick legs, wearing matching lingerie, well presented, English, chatty and friendly. Paperwork done, quick shower.
Straight into action, lfk, groping, squeezing etc, removed her bra, natural I would say b or c cups, a little deflated but I prefer this to bolt ons, responsive nipples. She appeared to be covered in body lotion so I assumed shower fresh. Reasonable bj without, she had nice thick lips which felt good on the tip, shaft licking and ball attention. Decided on some oral on her but didn't seem that fresh, not horrible but enough to make me decide not to. Onto sex, no lube, cowgirl, doggy, missionary. I suspect doggy is her signature dish utilising her big ass. I found her medium tightness but tbh I wasn't really into it and neither was she as was a little dry. Decided to do more owo whilst groping her boobs, finished with cim which she swallowed.
Negs, not as pics, not fresh below despite apparently showered.
Pros, fk, available, friendly, swallow.
Friendly girl and all round good performer. She is attractive rather then stunning but I wasn't really into her so no return for me.

Online Punterperson1971

Thanks for review mate I looked at her yesterday for a meet but I’m now going to see neve instead

Offline thebastard

What a shame she's not the girl in the pics! Also if you came to Bham you should've messaged ha ha.