Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetSexyCherry - Covent Garden  (Read 1517 times)

38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6301887) (30 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline gentleman224

I met Cherry in mid Oct'23 for 1hr. As advertised GBP180 

Link : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking was easy , all done via WA and she was quick to respond. On the day, called her once I was at the post code and she guided me to get through the 2 doors and navigate the building to reach her door. It was not easy and it was good that she guided on phon.

On the door, as soon as I saw her I was awestruck. She looked amazing in red lingerie and was much much better than I expected. She is very warm and nice to talk. I was offered shower and I took a quick one. Back in the room, she took lead and started with really great kissing (which I like) and then I started to remove her lingerie.

That when I saw scars on her boobs and she told me not to play hard or suck hard on those as she recently went through surgery. That pair was looking so much better and HOT in the bra :). I obeyed her instructions through the punt.

After kissing , I went down on her kissing her inside thighs and slowly reaching to her pussy. I enjoyed RO for a good 10-12 minutes and when I was trying to get up, she requested to continue and I carried on for a few more minutes till she came. Later, it was her turn to give me some OWO and buy she was good at it.

protection on & Moved to RCG , it was nice to see her cute bum jumping on me :) , changed to missionary and came in the Dom. Wow had nice talks and she is really good at it. Round two, some OWO and then doggy followed my missionary.

Another quick shower, dressed up and left after a few more kisses from her.

Although, I didn't get. to enjoy her boobs as much as I wanted but overall the experience was great.

Offline patelprat

Nice!
She's a great SP for sure.
I had been trying to book her again at short notice but she and Adrienne are so popular they get fully booked up well in advance!