Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Massage - Hand Relief and Body to Body Manchester Salford Quays  (Read 20066 times)

infoseeker

External Link/Members Only
Have seen the The Beautiful Valerie
Will post a review and link in her in the next few days (hopefully this evening)
and the less beautiful Mae with a slightly better massage technique
will similarly review
and as for
Miss A and Chloe (same person).... lovely personality but not had a massage from her.... since she is a ladyboy!

Valerie - Reviewed Here
Mae - Reviewed Here

Chloe / Miss A in the pics is the same person also known as Sitti and is a Lady Boy
Not had a massage have spoken to a lot and has a friendly personality and sultry manner.  Keen sense of humour and interesting insight into people.  From the Philippines and has a Filipino accent.

You specify at start when paying cash that you want HE / HR.

My experience is that the service is not any more sexual then HE / HR.

Salford Quays location postcode on website M5 3LL - Moved in there around May / June.
Previously were in a Gorton location.

Comms are by mobile number on website and they seem to take it turns to answer calls sometimes it will ring to voicemail and you'll get a text shortly after asking you to call back
Sometimes they use text for comms

Unclear what working hours are best to call and check

Also advised to book in a slot generally same day

Adultwork page Miss Bali External Link/Members Only but you are better of contacting through their normal website

Sometimes provide a pick up and drop off service by a guy called Rhys - approx one way taxi price for full journey
Rhys is a partner of Chloe / Miss A / Sitti and he really hates what she does.... if you are seeing her best not to take a lift from him and if you do best not to mention who you are seeing on the way there and how it went on the way back!!

infoseeker

Nice. Was Chloe there by any chance? She would be my first choice.

Hi Gordo987,
As long as you have noted the key point that I posted on Chloe Jasmines in the overall Info and quoted below.
Chloe is generally the most available for bookings of the three Jasmines girls, she also takes a managerial and admin role and most commonly is the one who answers the calls.

Chloe / Miss A in the pics is the same person also known as Sitti and is a Lady Boy
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 12:19:41 am by infoseeker »

Gordo987

:scare:

infoseeker

Gordo987

Better than finding out when I put my hand up his skirt  :scare:

Offline Lindberg

Hi, I am visiting Manchester very shortly and I am interested in visiting Jasmines. Is the parlour operated from a shop as I can't seem to locate it with the postcode given. As I like to park a few streets away I like to know where I am going. Any help or advice will be great cheers.

infoseeker

Hi, I am visiting Manchester very shortly and I am interested in visiting Jasmines. Is the parlour operated from a shop as I can't seem to locate it with the postcode given. As I like to park a few streets away I like to know where I am going. Any help or advice will be great cheers.

Hi Lindberg

Jasmine Massage is operated from a private residential apartment block last time I went there in Salford Quays.

Offline Lindberg

Hi Lindberg

Jasmine Massage is operated from a private residential apartment block last time I went there in Salford Quays.

Thanks for the reply infoseeker. Sadly I left Manchester on the 27th but I know now if I ever return.  ;)

Offline egghead

How much is b2b at this place? CHeers!

infoseeker

How much is b2b at this place? CHeers!

Hi egghead

£60 for 30mins that is from Mancspunter who also reviewed Valerie from Jasmines for a body 2 body on another thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36022.msg497071#msg497071
see Reply #2 for his body 2 body review, my review was just for a standard massage with HE £60/hour.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 12:46:40 am by infoseeker »

Offline Rogerroger

Does anyone know if they are still operating? Or been to see them recently? I'm in the area and a nice massage would be good!

Offline King Kenny

What do they say when you ring them up? Or have you not tried that yet? :unknown:

Offline Rogerroger

Nothing phone just rings out. Tried two or three times at different times of the day. Chose them because of generally good reviews on here. Did you have any luck?

Offline King Kenny

HAven't tried them recently TBH. Did see Valerie about a year back. She's as fit as she looks in the photo. Communications were initially a bit chaotic and they told me they had double booked me (so I didn't turn up) when it turned out the other booking was me (go figure) but after that the coms were very good. I would go there again if they're still operating. They used whatsapp.

Offline Rogerroger

Yeah tried a few times now via phone and whatsapp and no replies so I'm wondering if they are still operating or not. Anyone else try them recently? Shame because valerie did a great massage and body2body.

traj2016

hi
i am in manchester and looking for sex ..how much they charge for having sex for 1 hour

Offline WillE

hi
i am in manchester and looking for sex ..how much they charge for having sex for 1 hour

£5

Offline WillE

just spoke to krina and she mentioned that shes possibly relocating to london soon! going to be a big miss!

onion

I don't think this place is open anymore. On their website it says closed until further noticed.

I wonder if the bizzies shut them down?