Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie_12_Rose - Marble Arch - 2438309  (Read 6157 times)

118 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (118 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ludwig

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

A 1-hour incall in a beautiful flat a few minutes walk from Marble Arch tube.  The photos are accurate & representative, particularly concerning her physique – i.e. at 5'4", she’s a size 12/14 as the photos clearly demonstrate (so I’m not really sure why she still maintains the claimed size 10 on the profile).  Superb large natural tits.  Very pretty facially.  She’s 29. 

Plenty of FK/DFK
Very nice OWO with CIM – no swallow but instead she deliberately allowed the cum to dribble out of her mouth, down her chin & onto her tits, all the while staring intensely at me with a deliciously filthy glint in her eye  :cool:
Perfect hygiene, with sweet-tasting RO
Happy to fuck in all the usual positions
Two pops, and absolutely no time-wasting or clock-watching – we over-ran by a considerable margin
All-inclusive, no extras
She speaks excellent English so there are no communication problems…

Overall a really enjoyable & recommended GFE punt with a curvy & pretty lass...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Tailpipe

Nice review , bit on the big side for me , but very pretty face for sure .

Offline NightKid

I remember having her in my TOFT list awhile back as she was displaying her veri pic ... but can't for the life of me figure out why I took her off it.
Good on you to take the gamble though, glad it paid off ... and thanks for the reminder to take more risks every once in a while.  :D

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
Hi there NightKid,

as far as I am aware I have never displayed my verification photo on my profile- as soon as I became a verified member  (right from the start ) my photo has been hidden, and I always randomly double check. You may have confused me with another provider, but ta for your input.

Offline NightKid

Hi there NightKid,

as far as I am aware I have never displayed my verification photo on my profile- as soon as I became a verified member  (right from the start ) my photo has been hidden, and I always randomly double check. You may have confused me with another provider, but ta for your input.

But you've said it yourself; as soon as you became a verified member. That means it is possible you were displaying it before you were verified.

Obviously I did not produce any written proof on UKP at the time, as I prefer to be the first to review my TOFT picks.
However, know that us punters are famous for long memories, if nothing else, and I like to think I have a knack for faces in particular.

Ultimately though, it matters not whether you have displayed your verification photo before or otherwise, since you are already showing face & body pics now.
If you're going to be open about it, why not do it honestly/properly and state your exact age and dress size in your profile as noted in this review?

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
Hi Nightkid,

I will be more than happy to change my dress size - I am an hour glass figure with a 10 on top and 12 on bottom, I am not a 14, I would look absolutely massive if I was a 14 at my height  :D...Unfortunately there is not space to put both, it can only be either. I am not 29 yet but soon will be - either way I am stating late 20s. If was 28 and put 21 in my profile then I think your comment would be more than justified.

James999

, I would look absolutely massive if I was a 14 at my height

Yep I agree, the pictures clearly show you're quite a lump, deffo a size 14 or a very stretchy 12  :music:

And seriously 8.5 stone  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 04:54:26 pm by James999 »

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
Well you know better than I do, James x thanks anyways, guys x Have a good day x

James999

Well you know better than I do, James

Anyone who looks at your pictures will see you're a size 14, even the reviewer said 12/14  :wacko:

Offline ForrestGump

Another on the hl. Thanks Ludwig.  :thumbsup:

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
Sure, I am happy to let everyone make up their mind about me. At least the reviewer gave me a positive so thanks for a nice post, Ludwig. It was pleasure to meet you x

James999

Sure, I am happy to let everyone make up their mind about me.

So why have you come here to tell us that your pictures are wrong and that the reviewers & others opinions of your your size are wrong then?

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
The original intent was to tell NightKid that my verification photo wasn't showing in the last 5 months ( or since I officially started ), I wouldn't normally mix into your discussions but wasn't certain whether he may have confused me with someone else- I am glad he clarified. As I said, sorry to enter your territory here, and thank you for adding me Forrest, will look forward to meeting you.

Offline nigel4498

Nice review , bit on the big side for me , but very pretty face for sure .
Looks all woman to me.
Up in London in November so have added her to my hotlist.  :thumbsup:

Offline NightKid

I will be more than happy to change my dress size - I am an hour glass figure with a 10 on top and 12 on bottom, I am not a 14, I would look absolutely massive if I was a 14 at my height  :D... Unfortunately there is not space to put both, it can only be either.

Then list the worst-case scenario, it'll allow you some leeway if you gain weight and avoid unrealistic expectations that clearly can only set you up for a fall if reality does not match perceptions.

I am not 29 yet but soon will be - either way I am stating late 20s. If was 28 and put 21 in my profile then I think your comment would be more than justified.

Don't know where you learned maths from but 29 ≠ 27. If you think it's trivial then what's the big deal about listing it correctly in the first place?
I know precision means bugger all to most prossies, but believe me when I say that there are many of us punters who demand it.

I wouldn't normally mix into your discussions but wasn't certain whether he may have confused me with someone else- I am glad he clarified. As I said, sorry to enter your territory here ...

Without going into the subject of whether prossies should be welcome here or not, I have told you plenty of sensible stuff.
Whether or not you decide to listen to it, or even continue to challenge my comments, is entirely up to you ... but either way, I've said my peace for now.

So, with respect to the purpose of Ludwig's review, I'm off to dinner.  :hi:

endomorph

Maybe the best thing would be to apply the same percentage reduction she does to her age to her price and offer her £121 instead of £130. What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

Offline Tailpipe

NK

Your longest post ever and no links WTF  :cool:

Offline Tailpipe

Yep I agree, the pictures clearly show you're quite a lump, deffo a size 14 or a very stretchy 12  :music: :P

And seriously 8.5 stone  :lol:

James what are you like  :cool: she does have a very pretty face  :P

Stealthshagger

I actually do faintly remember a veri pic being visible briefly. I believe I have seen your pic when your profile was new, it was def the first time I saw the profile.

James999

James what are you like  :cool: she does have a very pretty face  :P

In the image above she looks like a porky Sofia (Cherry tomato) who used ot post on here  :hi:

Offline Tailpipe

In the image above she looks like a porky Sofia (Cherry tomato) who used ot post on here  :hi:

Yes very good .  :hi: but it's to for that .