Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Stassi - Birmingham - Oral only meet  (Read 2613 times)

28 review(s) for SexyStassi (26 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline fairyguy

External Link/Members Only

Booked this girl recently. Her comms are very efficient. Texted her in the morning for an afternoon meet and asked me to confirm when I was on the way. She sent me a text of the hotel she was using. As someone that lives in Birmingham with a lot of family, I was unsure at first, but when I got to the hotel, it was easy to blend in and walk past reception without any issues. There were no cleaners on her floor and when I got to her door, she was quick to open it.

She opens the door and doesnt hide behind it and greets me with a nice long kiss which set the tone. First thing I notice is how pretty she is and her eyes are beautiful. Her stats on adultwork are accurate. I pay her the £100 and she offers a shower which i accept.

As i get out the shower shes waiting on the bed smiling and i join her. We engage in a bit of small talk and she offers a lap dance which I politely refuse. She is a friendly girl, she is stroking my body and asking me what I enjoy. She starts giving me OWO and i ask her to make it sloppy. She has amazing technique, she can take the full length while using a lot of her tongue to tease the shaft and balls. This goes on for 5 minutes, before I change position and stand up. The view was amazing, with her eyes looking up. She starts to deepthroat and it starts getting sloppy. Personally it is rare for me to find a WG that knows how to give oral, so in the heat of the moment, I tell her im about to cum till I explode on her chest.

The service itself lasted around 10 minutes but purely due to my own fault for cumming from her blowjob. She offered me a massage but I declined, took my shower and left.

As I left the room, the cleaners were on the floor but they did not take any notice. Leaving the hotel was also just as easy. I would return again soon so I can go for the full FS and might also have a wank beforehand so I can last.

Offline bozzyman

So you paid £100 for a 10 minute blowjob? That's a lot of dosh.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 02:28:50 pm by bozzyman »

Offline SalmonJunkie

I’m guessing that wasn’t the plan going in 😂

Offline Man of steel

Her oral skills ..one of the best I have had💯

However always gone the distance with her. 😉

Offline Punterperson1971

Her oral skills ..one of the best I have had💯

However always gone the distance with her. 😉
Same here
I found her very attractive and would like to see her again