Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LatinRegina - Buckhurst Hill  (Read 904 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5259649) (17 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline JO6688

External Link/Members Only

Regina has been on my AW Hot List for a year. Always been inspired to arrange a meet based on positive reviews (especially this one - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=353248.0 ). Any attempts to meet were always met with her been away in Mexico, Green Light not showing or not answering her calls. Thankfully on this occasion, Regina's green light was on and she picked up her phone. I was able to arrange the meet and I was not disappointed.

This meet occurred in early December 2023.

Comms - noted above. Green light was on, number was on display and she was responsive to Wattsapp messages and telephone call. When we spoke over the phone, I identified that Regina manages her own calls and doesn't require a maid. Postcode provided and on arrival, flat number was given. No awkward waiting around outside nor in the communal area.

Location - apartment in Buckhurst Hill around 5 minute walk from the station and easy to find. I have visited her workmate, Megan (External Link/Members Only) at the same location and was familiar with the area & apartment. Apartment was tidy (including bathroom) with no bad odour noticeable. Area is a residential area and very discreet.

Price - Regina does extras but they are not listed on her AW profile (only thing I can fault her with). Previous reviewer said there were hidden costs when they visited Regina. As I like A Levels and OWO, I requested this for her hour service. Regina replied with £240 for the hour. Charges £170 per hour so I assume she charges £50 A Levels and £20 OWO (Megan charges simular for OWO).

Personality and Appearance - Outwardly friendly demeanor and easy going personality. She is definitely the girl in the photos. I add that facially and body wise, she's more attractive in real life than in here photos. No signs of weight gain and appeared quite trim. Good level of English and able to have a bit of back and forth banter with Regina. Tits, I'd say we're artificial but none the less looked good. No smokers breath noticed but like to vape.

The Meet - although I had a wank on the morning, I felt that urge when I finished work and wanted to fuck a women. I went onto the Purple Site (Blue if you have it on Descreet mode) and gladly saw that Regina was available. Messaged each other with agreed time and price. On my way to meet her, I requested that she wear the tartan style outfit in her gallery (see pictures below).

On arrival, I received her message with the flat number. Knocked and entered with Regina hiding behind the door. Dressed as requested with the additional heals and she looked hot. Paperwork sorted and she requested that I wash my hands before we started.

Sat next to her and felt her up by slowly moving my hands up and down her legs and working my hand up to her tits. With my other hand I stroked my cock. I told her I wanted to fuck her in the ass. Regina, referred to her profile saying it was size depending and asked to see my dick. Stood up in front of her, got my cock out and she started to touch it to get it fully erect. Once fully stiff she said she doesn't usually take cocks that big but would make an exception for me - what a charmer! For the record I don't consider my cock big. Having attended Gangbang parties, I've seen cocks far bigger than mine.

She stood up and started to kiss me (FK not DFK). But then lightly slapped me on the face and mildly placed her hand on my throat in a strangling sensation. We engaged in mild rough play and happy to receive rough play from me. After slapping me across the face, I pushed her onto the bed, mounted her, pinned her arms back and started kissing her and touching her tits. Got those tits out and went to town on them by burying my face into them. Regina did tell me to calm down saying her boobs were sensitive. I worked my way down to her pussy and took off that mini tartan dress and underwear and started licking her pussy. Doesn't allow fingers inside her nor a tongue going into her pussy, but she adores having her clit licked. Groans could be heard with Regina running her hand up and down my head and at times pushing my face into her pussy. Uncertain if acting or not, but I'd recommend her for a Bafta/Emmy/Oscar if acting.

I lay on the bed and got her to suck on my cock. Oral skills were good and I enjoyed it and lay down enjoying it for a 5-10 minute spell. Eventually she lubed herself, put on the Mack and hopped onto my cock cowgirl position. Looking up I was able to enjoy the sight of her working my cock and able to see that great body of hers. She started to mildly slap her face and choke me (no objections on my part) saying how much of a dirty bastard I am (in both English and Spanish).

However I love fucking women in the ass and said to her it was time. Again she lubed up herself and wanted me to take her up the ass first in missionary position. She added that she would be fingering herself while I fucked her ass, adding that when she cum, I wouldn't be able to fuck her ass. Ok I said why not and let's go! She lay down with a cushion under her ass. I slowly entered my cock into her ass very gently as I saw Regina was experiencing some level of discomfort. She did say that I'd have to go in very slowly at first and then I could go in deeper and faster. So I slid my cock in slow and could feel her frantically fingering herself as my cock went deeper into her ass. Then I got her to bend over the bed and fucked her in the ass again. As she was stretched I was able to fuck her deeper and faster. I saw that she was still fingering herself with only one arm stretched out and the other arm underneath her body. Spoke dirty to her and groans got louder. Eventually her groans got so loud and her fingering stopped and she was temporarily breathless and asked me to slowly take out my cock. She lay on the bed for a minute or two to regain her breath. I knew my time of fucking her in the ass was over (shouldn't have had that wank in the morning - she did say that customers usually come quicker than me when they fuck her in the ass).

With 10 minutes left, I wanted to cum and didn't fancy another wank (even over those wonderful tits). She bent over for me and I gave her pussy a big pounding. All that arousal from listening to her groans, the rough play, fucking her ass and hearing her speak filthy to me in Spanish meant I only last a minute or two before I popped. By that stage we almost reached the hour mark, bid our farewells (including merry xmas's) and I left a happy man.

So in Summary there are a few points

- at £240 an hour with extras Regina is pricey and may be outside others budgets, especially with Service Providers offering simular services (Natalie close by and Pamela Thai in Central London  - see my review history)

- But one cannot fault  Regina's enthusiasm and passion that I witnessed and experienced from my meet with her.

- Regina, based on my only experience with her can be as dirty or loving as one wants her to be.  personally, I prefer her to be a slutty bitch, which she played to perfection.

- Would I visit again? Definitely but I wouldn't pay the extras. At £170 at hour and provided Regina is consistent with her services provided in terms of enthusiasm and passion, is worth the price.

Hidden Image/Members Only