Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite - Greenhithe. Well past her best.  (Read 992 times)

46 review(s) for Aphrodite xx (28 positive, 14 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Arfnice73

External Link/Members Only

When: a few weeks back

Cost: £200 for 90 mins. Everything thrown in. RIM/LFK/CIM/RO/FS

Where: 1st floor bedsit in a fairly shite heavily populated residential road in Greenhithe. Flat is nice and well decorated. Shower is missing a shower head so you have to hose yourself down whilst chatting to her.

Girl: You can see she would have been an absolute stunner 10-15 years ago. For her age, she’s still up there but she’s looking tired really. She’s friendly and chatty. Her AW profile shows pics but they have to be minimum 10 years out of date. She’s a highly reviewed SP on UKP so I thought I was in for a treat. Maybe she just wasn’t in the mood? She had no trouble taking my cash though.

Comms: I called her to begin with as per her instructions on her profile. She was very friendly and we organised a pretty much zero-notice punt on a grim miserable Saturday afternoon. She sent me a text with a postcode. When I arrived I had to search for a parking spot being overlooked by many weekend-active neighbours. Texted when there and got more precise instructions.

Service: when I arrived I was just welcomed by her with raised eyebrows etc. I think that was in approval but the distinct lack of hug or kiss welcome kept me guessing. I was initially spurred on to visiting her by  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=373878.msg3827451#msg3827451
However alas I received nothing like this.

So let’s summarise as I get bored of detailed documenting of lacklustre service - they don’t deserve it:

No warm welcome
Rubbish shower
She talks. Oh my lord does she bang on. About general bollocks. I feigned interest but fk me it was dull chat
The little dance in front of the mirror was choreographed and felt pointless.
No DFK. I’d almost bleached my mouth beforehand so I know it wasn’t my hygiene.
This silly mewing when you do something to her. Be it sucking her tits or going down on her. Stupid silly mewing as if it’s something I wanted to hear. It was joke-shop fake.
RO - I think she is so desensitised I could have stayed down there all weekend with zero reaction. She’s about at sensitive as rhino tusk. Is that me? I don’t think so - I’ve had zero trouble with anyone else whatsoever.
Rimming. This is the only thing that stops this being a negative. My word she goes deep. So much so I reckon she could taste my tonsils from the wrong end.
Lazy shag. She didn’t do anything other than mish.
She sucks a good cock but nothing to report home about. In fact I’ve nearly forgotten it.
Went for CIM but she dodged the gravy. Very poor.

I think this lass needs to hang up her boots. She’s clearly had a great run but I sense she’s now bored of us nobbers.

Save your cash would be my recommendation.

Would I return? No

Offline Henry Hoover

I think for a 15 minute pump and dump she’s worth a punt. Other than that not really worth bothering with.