Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milie Ryan XXX- Tie and tease - Sheffield  (Read 3971 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4498712) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline TrampZ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£160 for an hour for the best erotic experience I have ever had.  Never having tested the tie and tease before I was in awe.

Millie is absolutely beautiful. A stunning young slim lady who I fancied straight away.  I explained I had never experienced something like this before and was soon put at ease.  Strapped to the bed with a blindfold on I was treat to a most stimulating and sexy experience.  Brought to the edge many times, the sight of her laid in front of me playing with herself whilst I was helpless has stained my memory forever.  Sensual kisses, allowing soft touches of her breasts and pussy whilst I was strapped to the bed were such a tease.

Eventually I was untied and led to a mirror where Millie got down on her knees and proceeded to give me some nice OWO.  After the tease I was getting so close.  I asked her to lay on the bed and proceeded with some nice RO. 

She then told me she wanted me in her pussy, well who was I to argue. On with the rubber and we had some nice missionary, asked for her on top.  Wow, I like it when the girl really squats on you and goes for it.  The sight of me slipping in and out was so sexy. I then asked for doggy where i lasted about a minute looking at her in front of me.

Afterwards we had a few minutes of some nice chat.  She really is a lovely lady. 10 out of 10 for looks service and blisssss.

I would certainly return and am planning my next meet soon.

Offline viper13

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Had this one on my HL for quite a while now, over 12 months and could never come to a mutual time and date.

She now has her own In Call place so should be easier to arrange something than before when it was rented places from time to time for In Calls. 

I've found she's quite popular too, so booking in advance seems to be best way to get an appointment that suites you.

Thanks again  :hi:

Offline chandlerhandler

What area of Sheffield is she in please & is it inside the ULEZ ?

Offline scutty brown

............. Strapped to the bed with a blindfold on I was treat to a most stimulating and sexy experience.  Brought to the edge many times, the sight of her laid in front of me playing with herself........................

Was it a transparent blindfold?? How did you manage to see her?

Offline TrampZ

Was it a transparent blindfold?? How did you manage to see her?

Not transparent, she moved the blindfold so I could see, then replaced it again.

Offline TrampZ

What area of Sheffield is she in please & is it inside the ULEZ ?

S11 postcode area.

Offline petetheknight

Thanks for the review...roughly how old is she please?

Offline TrampZ

Thanks for the review...roughly how old is she please?

I would say early 30’s