Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Angel - Edgware Road, Incredibly Gorgeous Newbie - TOFTT  (Read 10758 times)

12 review(s) for Sophia Angel (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Online leekahn99

Been on a spree lately making the best of punting before travelling for the next couple of months.
Saw a new profile pop up that fit my criteria of young, petite and beautiful. Decided to TOFTT again hoping that it will make up for my 2 previous ones... boy was it worth it, 3rd time lucky!!

External Link/Members Only

Communication: Via text handled by Sophia herself. Texted her at 10:30am for a meeting at 2pm. She replied within a few minutes that she'd be free at 3:30pm. Fine by me. She messaged me again at 2pm for a re-confirmation.

Duration: 30 min £120 which includes OWO, LFK and 69. I did enquire about filming which was £50 but decided to opt out... some regrets there but eh!!

Venue: 1 bedroom basement flat right next to a cafe located on one of the side streets of Edgware road. it is not discreet since it has the same entrance of the cafe's kitchen. Basically once you open the door and go down the stairs, the cafe's kitchen is on the right hand side with its door wide open while the flats are on the left side. So you might bump into an employee; i didn't. No one cares anyways coz its quite busy, at least on a Sunday afternoon.

Looks: She is the girl in the pic but much prettier. Absolutely gorgeous face, especially when she smiles. Big round piercing blue eyes (Japanese manga style), with an innocent look on her face. Body was pretty much like in the pics, 5'4 tops, not gym fit but young slim/curvy (if that makes sense), flawless tanned smooth skin and feet, pointing soft tits!!

Action: Foot-job, Mish, OWO, Doggy, Spoon-fuck.
As soon as she opened the door I was taken aback by how beautiful she was and told her so like "wow you look good". She smiled which made her look even better but mind you, she barely speaks any english. However, you really need to take the lead for conversations and the action to get the best out of her otherwise she can be quite passive as in waiting for you to tell her what you want next. Handed over the cash, got undressed down to my boxers. She was wearing a matching set of sexy blue underwear. Started off with LFK, taking her bra off then gently sucking on her lovely titts. Turned her around slipped my hand into her panties rubbing her smooth fully shaven pussy as she was slowly grinding over my rock hard cock. We then pulled down each other's bottoms and got her to lie down on her back as I started eating her out with one finger inside her. Gorgeous tiny sweet tasting pussy. Went on for a few minutes could feel her juices flowing on my tongue until she orgasmed; i'd be surprised if she had faked it given her eyes rolling up, juices flowing and legs contracting. I expected her to take turn and start OWO but she sat there waiting for instructions, not in a non-chalant way tho, but i guess she's a bit shy, new to the business having started 5 days ago and first time in London (believable since she's only 20); I blame it on a combination of inexperience and lack of English. Anyways, had a quick foot-job; her soles are super soft and felt good on my cock. I then asked for OWO to which she obliged. It was nice, nothing exceptional, she went half way through, but i did push her deep  a couple of times as she gagged. Didn't wanna take the piss by face-fucking her hard coz i kinda felt bad for some reason, although she did not complain or anything. On the contrary she kept smiling back at me every time i looked into her eyes throughout the session and the BJ. A couple of minutes later went inside her in mish, she felt tight. Pounded for a bit and felt her body reacting positively with legs going high up and spreading wide open on occasions. Then onto doggy for a few minutes; the view of that ass was amazing and plenty to hold onto. The best part however, was pounding sideways from behind while I was holding her tight from the neck with both hands. She got quite vocal the harder i pounded and could feel her warm juices flowing inside her around my cock; it was real turn on. Went on a for a while alternating between slow and fast pounding. I pulled out at some and asked form CG but she said no i'm tired but not in a rude way; i wasn't disappointed I really didn't mind so I asked for a hand job to completion. She delivered enthusiastically lying next to me and smiling all the way. It was one hell of a passionate seesion.

Pros:
Absolutely gorgeous face and breathtaking eyes.
Nice slim curvy body body.
Great soft skin.
Can take a hard pounding and does not complain.
Young.
Great communication

Neutral:
Can come across as passive or cold so you really need to take control and engage.

Cons:
English is weak to non-existent

Verdict: For me it was a very strong Positive for many reason. We clicked, found her drop dead gorgeous and had a very passionate session which is extremely rare in this game. She's not the cheapest out there especially given that she's new to the business and quite inexperienced but very much worth it. Once you take control she seems like she would pretty much do anything. Kind of reminds me of Cinderella-Rose in terms of inexperience/willingness but a better version and way prettier facially.

Online leekahn99

She said she'll be off for Christmas (not sure when exactly tho) but will be back early January... I'll definitely return when i'm back from my travels!!

Offline golden bull

Looks right up my street but she needs to move locations 😅

Offline Shadow314

Great review and thanks for the TOFTT  :hi:

Online patelprat

Thanks for the review.

Sounds like you didn't get much kissing.
Only LFK? For me, a passionate session is usually synonymous with passionate kissing too.

Plus she speaks little English, but you said great communication? Or you mean just the SMS comms?

« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 10:09:56 pm by patelprat »

Online leekahn99

Thanks for the review.

Sounds like you didn't get much kissing.
Only LFK? For me, a passionate session is usually synonymous with passionate kissing too.

Plus she speaks little English, but you said great communication? Or you mean just the SMS comms?

LFK was all throughout, at the beginning, during mish, during the hand job and even while spooning, i would slow down turn her head around to kiss her.
We have different standards for passion my friend, for me it’s the overall mood which in this case consisted of the girl holding you tight throughout the action screaming yes yes yes as in not to stop, she letting you choke her (no BDSM sh*t tho), feeling her juices flowing on several occasions and she, genuinely smiling up until the moment she shut the door as I left.
Hope I’ve painted a clearer picture of the mood during those 30min.

Yes communication means texting …

Online leekahn99

LFK was all throughout, at the beginning, during mish, during the hand job and even while spooning, i would slow down turn her head around to kiss her.
We have different standards for passion my friend, for me it’s the overall mood which in this case consisted of the girl holding you tight throughout the action screaming yes yes yes as in not to stop, she letting you choke her (no BDSM sh*t tho), feeling her juices flowing on several occasions and she, genuinely smiling up until the moment she shut the door as I left.
Hope I’ve painted a clearer picture of the mood during those 30min.

Yes communication means texting …

But again I believe all this is due to the fact that we clicked, I could see the Hungarian coldness in her at the beginning so she might not be as smiley and willing with everyone. That’s why she reminds me of Cinderella-Rose somehow; most liked her but some found her too passive.

Online patelprat

But again I believe all this is due to the fact that we clicked, I could see the Hungarian coldness in her at the beginning so she might not be as smiley and willing with everyone. That’s why she reminds me of Cinderella-Rose somehow; most liked her but some found her too passive.

Great, might check her out.

How did you get by with comms during the meet? Was it google translate, or just by gestures/action?

« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 12:12:55 pm by patelprat »

Online leekahn99

Great, might check her out.

How did you get by with comms during the meet? Was it google translate, or just by gestures/action?

Patel, Don't take this wrong mate but the questions you ask sometimes are kinda driving me crazy. Is it really necessary to point out as to wether communication mean verbal throughout the punt or texting when its quite obvious that she doesn't much english at all. Also, does it change anything if i used google translate or hand gestures? Do you actually have to prepare for that? I used hand gestures btw...
I'm trying not to be critical but I'm genuinely surprised about the level of details and the thought process behind it. The review is quite comprehensive i believe. Take a leap of faith man, its fun lol!!

Online patelprat

Patel, Don't take this wrong mate but the questions you ask sometimes are kinda driving me crazy. Is it really necessary to point out as to wether communication mean verbal throughout the punt or texting when its quite obvious that she doesn't much english at all. Also, does it change anything if i used google translate or hand gestures? Do you actually have to prepare for that? I used hand gestures btw...
I'm trying not to be critical but I'm genuinely surprised about the level of details and the thought process behind it. The review is quite comprehensive i believe. Take a leap of faith man, its fun lol!!

Wow - sorry for asking. It's tricky when the SP speaks almost zero English - that's the only reason I asked.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 03:20:00 pm by patelprat »

Offline Burrell0377

will need to check her out. thanks for the toftt

Offline tp69

will need to check her out. thanks for the toftt

Won’t hold my breath for a review.

Cheers for the review OP, she does indeed look stunning.

Offline akauya

Thanks for the review leekahn99

:hi:

Online leekahn99

Will be looking forward to reading your reviews guys!!

Offline themats

She looks real good but that non discreet location makes me hesitant.

Online leekahn99

She looks real good but that non discreet location makes me hesitant.

Unless you have friends working in a Lebanese cafe kitchen, you should be fine lol

Offline jayjuk

Managed to see her yesterday. Had high hopes, but left disappointed.

Comms were great, and she confirmed she would do DFK. Whilst on my way, she moves the agreed time back by 1hr despite confirming the time, so had to hang around.

Finally get to meet her (and yes, you have to descend past a kitchen, but it's quite discreet). It's definitely the girl in the photos. However she hadn't really made any effort, with hair up and looking a bit tired. Got a decent bod, but had a bit of a mummy tummy and not as firm boobs, as she later revealed she had a 2 yr old kid, and even showed me a pic on her phone.

I had confirmed DFK before payment, and she had agreed. But didn't deliver, with LFK, saying she didn't enjoy kissing. I wasn't too pleased as I wouldn't have booked otherwise. OWO was fine, but nothing deep. Sex was OK, nothing special as she was going through the motions, and had the annoying habit of checking the phone.

All in all, felt rushed towards the end and was ushered out in 45min despite paying for 1hr, and the room was baking. Perhaps she was having a bad day, but too many negatives for me, and already seemed jaded.

Would I return - Sadly not.

Online patelprat

Comms were great, and she confirmed she would do DFK. Whilst on my way, she moves the agreed time back by 1hr despite confirming the time, so had to hang around.

Finally get to meet her (and yes, you have to descend past a kitchen, but it's quite discreet). It's definitely the girl in the photos. However she hadn't really made any effort, with hair up and looking a bit tired. Got a decent bod, but had a bit of a mummy tummy and not as firm boobs, as she later revealed she had a 2 yr old kid, and even showed me a pic on her phone.

I had confirmed DFK before payment, and she had agreed. But didn't deliver, with LFK, saying she didn't enjoy kissing. I wasn't too pleased as I wouldn't have booked otherwise. OWO was fine, but nothing deep. Sex was OK, nothing special as she was going through the motions, and had the annoying habit of checking the phone.

All in all, felt rushed towards the end and was ushered out in 45min despite paying for 1hr, and the room was baking. Perhaps she was having a bad day, but too many negatives for me, and already seemed jaded.

Thanks for this - I was on the verge of seeing her. DFK is important for me, and if she is not enjoying that, forget it.

Please post your own review though.

Offline Bornslippy

Yep you should post a review so that punters can have the contrasting views of this SP. I certainly wouldn't meet after reading the last comment

Offline deg_dilemma

Thanks, saved me the time and £ too. She is pricing herself at he high end too, so shouldn't provide a jaded service or cut you short.   I was trying to see her this week at £230 including filming - but will now save that money for my next willing SP!

Online leekahn99

Well, that went downhill quickly  :dash:

Offline akauya

Not trying to be disrespectful to Jayjuk but looking at his reviews, out of 18, 12 are negative, 1 neutral and only 5 positives. If he officially reviews this WG that'll 13 negatives out of 19 reviews.

So is this negative comment indicative of the level of service expected from now on from this girl or an indication that the punter has a high level of expectation? Which is his prerogative of course.

Some punters (the vanilla punters if you like) are more easily pleased. Sophia Angel is still on my HL and plan to see her when I get the time and inclination to travel there. However, if there are more consistent negatives coming out before I get to see her then I might reconsider. Just one brief negative comment from a punter with a history of neg reviews doesn't immediately remove her from my HL.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 01:40:33 pm by akauya »

Online patelprat

Not trying to be disrespectful to Jayjuk but looking at his reviews, out of 18, 12 are negative, 1 neutral and only 5 positives. If he officially reviews this WG that'll 13 negatives out of 19 reviews.

So is this negative comment indicative of the level of service expected from now on from this girl or an indication that the punter has a high level of expectation? Which is his prerogative of course.

Some punters (the vanilla punters if you like) are more easily pleased. Sophia Angel is still on my HL and plan to see her when I get the time and inclination to travel there. However, if there are more consistent negatives coming out before I get to see her then I might reconsider. Just one brief negative comment from a punter with a history of neg reviews doesn't immediately remove her from my HL.

That is a very good point and it did cross my mind. She was adamant I'd get FK with tongues when I asked a day ago. This post made me have some doubts though.

Online LLPunting

Did you read Jayjuk's other reviews?  He seems to be a pretty reasonable "vanilla" punter marking girls down for what many/most others would also.  He has detailed what this SP did not just red flagged without a word so why would you think he has "non-vanilla"/"higher" expectations for an encounter?

Why are you prejudiced against someone who prefers to review his negatives?

A prompt warning flag from whomever throws it down is always to be appreciated in this game and I don't understand why you have tried to undermine his act of goodwill even if you claim to not be disrespectful.   If you're inclined to see her regardless why even tell us?  Telling us you need lots of dissuasion and by implication suggesting others should be similarly undeterred also seems unnecessary.  Why are you trying to encourage others to spend more carelessly?

Offline akauya

Did you read Jayjuk's other reviews?  He seems to be a pretty reasonable "vanilla" punter marking girls down for what many/most others would also.  He has detailed what this SP did not just red flagged without a word so why would you think he has "non-vanilla"/"higher" expectations for an encounter?

Why are you prejudiced against someone who prefers to review his negatives?

A prompt warning flag from whomever throws it down is always to be appreciated in this game and I don't understand why you have tried to undermine his act of goodwill even if you claim to not be disrespectful.   If you're inclined to see her regardless why even tell us?  Telling us you need lots of dissuasion and by implication suggesting others should be similarly undeterred also seems unnecessary.  Why are you trying to encourage others to spend more carelessly?

Wow, what an unnecessarily confrontational and aggressive way to disagree with someone.

First off I've seen plenty of punters white-knighting for WGs but this is the first time I've seen a punter white-knighting for another punter.  I don't now why you decided to emasculate the poor guy, I'm sure Jayjuk can fight his own battles - even though there is really no battle to fight other than in your head.

Second, who the hell made you a mod to tell me what I can/cannot or should/should not post? You know wannabe mods are against UKP rules? As a "helper" you should know that better than most. So if I want to post commenting that a single negative warning about a WG still doesn't dissuade me from seeing her I will post that.

Thirdly, where have I encouraged anyone to go and waste money? I posted my opinion about my intentions about this WG just as others have posted about their opinion and their intention not to see this WG based on one negative comment.

You are very presumptuous and patronising about other punters thinking that my post encourages them to go and waste money. I'm sure they are old enough and mature enough to make up their own minds whether to accept one positive review or one negative comment to make up their minds. I'm sure as hell I wouldn't trust the opinions of a jumped up wanabee mod telling others what they should or should not post.

-----------

Now this for any other UKP members without delusions of grandeur or wanabee mod complex, I think  it's important to acknowledge and learn from potential warning signs as well as good positive reviews. The beauty of this site is that we have all different opinions and it's good to see all sides to be able to make an informed decision.

I fully understand punters' viewpoint differ enormously (it would be a boring place if we all agreed on everything) and I'm open to discussing alternative views, as long as they are made without aggression and with the intention of fostering constructive conversation rather than focusing on perceived flaws or prejudices.

Offline golden bull

^^^^
He’s Patronising???? No way lol

“……. not trying to patronise… yada yadayada yada…. I apologies if… blah blah blah…… it is because…. Zzzzzzzzzzzz” 😆😆😆
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 08:02:05 am by golden bull »

Online LLPunting

Akauya, try aiming your critical gaze back at your posts.
I've done no modding just challenged your undermining of Jay's goodwill gifted completely in the spirit of the site.  No emasculation intended on my part but if Jay thinks that's what I did to him then I apologise to him unreservedly. 

Good luck punting this SP, genuinely hope it's a good one but if it turns out shit I hope you'll have the decency to thank Jay for the warning you ignored.

Offline akauya

Akauya, try aiming your critical gaze back at your posts.
I've done no modding just challenged your undermining of Jay's goodwill gifted completely in the spirit of the site.  No emasculation intended on my part but if Jay thinks that's what I did to him then I apologise to him unreservedly. 

Good luck punting this SP, genuinely hope it's a good one but if it turns out shit I hope you'll have the decency to thank Jay for the warning you ignored.

Thank you. She was (to me).

Thanks to leekahn99 for TOFTT too.

Offline SilverN

That is a very good point and it did cross my mind. She was adamant I'd get FK with tongues when I asked a day ago. This post made me have some doubts though.

Yeah because it's a maid who just says they do everything.

From prior experience it is obvious the girl is self booking when she says stuff like "if clean" or "depends when I see you" or "for regulars" etc - as it gives them a get out clause if you turn up and they don't like thr look of you or you have hideous dental work ;)

Offline SilverN

I'm not critiquing this review.

But when I saw "incredibly gorgeous newbie" - I thought great, young hungarian girl new to the game itself - so I was thinking she's going to be super up for it.

She isnt bad and above average but she's had a kid and the face pics aren't representative, I gave a positive.

But she isn't that 18-20 year old superstar doing a brief stint  that you get from time to time.

Offline jkandjol

OP, were her feet pedicured/painted?
You are complimentary of her feet which has my attention. However others reviews suggest she is not one to make a particular effort plus in pics hand nails are natural..so I'm wondering........

Online leekahn99

OP, were her feet pedicured/painted?
You are complimentary of her feet which has my attention. However others reviews suggest she is not one to make a particular effort plus in pics hand nails are natural..so I'm wondering........

Unfortunately toes and hand nails were not painted. I’m Usually into foot fetish but they were not appealing for some reason. Not that she had ugly feet tho nor were they dirty.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 09:25:41 pm by leekahn99 »

Offline jkandjol

You could have fooled me, Lee.
Your review read like you had a ball with the foot play  :D
Glad to hear they weren't dirty, though. I do note no one is reporting personal hygeine issues with her even when they report other issues that can lead to that. So that's good.

For feet, this thread and my comments here may interest you: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=393038.msg3989124#msg3989124  :cool:

Please let the crew know if you have any additions

Online leekahn99

You could have fooled me, Lee.
Your review read like you had a ball with the foot play  :D
Glad to hear they weren't dirty, though. I do note no one is reporting personal hygeine issues with her even when they report other issues that can lead to that. So that's good.

For feet, this thread and my comments here may interest you: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=393038.msg3989124#msg3989124  :cool:

Please let the crew know if you have any additions

Ok let me clarify. I didn’t mention I had a ball with the feet, rather specified that it was a quick foot job.
Having a ball with feet wouldve entailed licking and sucking toes and feet for like a good 5-10min which I would’ve specified had it been sth memorable. Hope this clarifies things…

Offline jkandjol

Cool.

Any suggestions/recommendations of ones that have inspired you for that kind of indulging?

Online leekahn99

Cool.

Any suggestions/recommendations of ones that have inspired you for that kind of indulging?

Cinderella-Rose topped the list with the perfect feet. Always pedicured and soft, would spend ages sucking between the toes and licking her soles and arch. Shame she disappeared!

Cayenne from diva had gorgeous feet too. She filmed me licking them on my phone of course.

Kimberly was actually not bad but the paint job is not immaculate like the other 2.
So I didn’t really spend more than 20 secs on the feet.