Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Jana -123 in Coventry..anybody made a visit  (Read 1634 times)

Offline MickyB

New Czech girl in Coventry ...she looks super hot ...has anybody been yet... She did mention she works in Birmingham as we'll .Her feedback even though it's all positive ..just wondering if the punt reviews are genuine ...can anyone help ?

yorkshire123

You could help us out Micky by adding a link  :hi:

Offline MickyB

She's on adultwork ..can someone help me by pasting her page on here ...not good with computers

Offline MickyB

Cheers mate ..you're a star...so in your professional opinion ..what you reckon ???

virgil

Looks good obviously tho I think from the topless pic she is fit enough to pick me up and throw me back in the hotel lift.

One fb refers to her not being what he expected and I suspect that means she might be a bit flaky cum wild in her manner which may or may not appeal.

I didn't see any sign of how long she's in Cov?

Offline MickyB

I think Saturday ..there was a punt of a jana in brum ...where the reviewer said he was put off as she let off a discharge which stunk when he fingered her ..wondering if this is the same girl ..the other link has expired ...just wondering if this is the same girl with new profile

yorkshire123

Profile number check seems ok
Phone number check reveals viva street ad for same girl External Link/Members Only
Reverse image check seems ok (but only checked one)

Profile content - Seems a bit feisty & up her own arse & happily calls punters wankers (thats a negative for me)

Not my cup of tea but its your money  :unknown:

I'm sure some local guys will be along soon to add to or dispute my opinion.

Offline MickyB

Thanks Yorkshire for your groundwork on this

yorkshire123

I think Saturday ..there was a punt of a jana in brum ...where the reviewer said he was put off as she let off a discharge which stunk when he fingered her ..wondering if this is the same girl ..the other link has expired ...just wondering if this is the same girl with new profile

This is the review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33992.msg469300;topicseen#msg469300 & I'm sure if there is anything fishy (pun intended) about this girl Curry will be along to put us in the picture.
You could try Pm'ing him (he's a good guy) https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=7891
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 09:04:22 pm by yorkshire123 »

Offline MickyB

Cheers Yorks ..just pmed  him now

Offline sjm79

She caught my eye, I have a thing for the trashy EE girl look :P must admit her comments in her profile put me off a little though

Offline Midsman2014

She is real but definitely no anal.

Offline curry

She is for sure the same girl I posted a review about here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33992.0

That tattoo on the arm is a give away

yorkshire123

willbred

I defy anyone to read her profile out loud without lapsing into an EE accent