Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Heathrow  (Read 2604 times)

147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Makaveli123

Hi everyone, I saw Vicky during her last tour to Heathrow. At this point it’s probably pointless reviewing her but I’m doing so to report that her standards are still amazing

I’ve seen her a few times over the years but it has been a while since I’ve last done so. Comms with her a great - she does take a while to reply to emails but she will get back to you. Always punctual and on time - real pro.

Met her in a hotel on the bath road, which was discreet and easy to find the room. As always Vicky will pounce on you soon as you get in the room. Really deep kissing throughout and great blowjob skills. She’s engaging throughout and makes you feel like she’s really enjoying herself. Really engaging during sex and happy to kiss throughout. Again not much more to say about her that hasn’t already been said but she’s just brilliant. I paid £110 for 30 mins.

As the year is coming to a close I think Vicky has definitely been my favourite punt thus far when you factor in VFM. Worst punt of the year is by far Victoria summers - please don’t waste your money with this waste of space. Enjoyed my year of punting and hope my reviews have been some help to any of you, I look forward to more reviews next year. Merry Christmas and happy new year to all.

External Link/Members Only

Offline patelprat

What a great number of positives she has on here.

I think I need to make time to see her. I like the sound of the really deep kissing. Sounds like it can't go wrong (famous last words).

« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 11:16:56 am by patelprat »

Offline JonasG

Finally saw her recently after some issues booking her and yeah believe the hype.

Some session.

I've met many a passionate WG but yeah she's got this mad energy which seems different to other great WGs and she just can't keep her hands off you during the meet, fair play to her. Loves getting fingered, gets really wet. DFK brilliant. She keeps launching herself on you.

Not a stunner facially tbh but more girl next door. But top body, perfect curves. Lovely shaped arse and really liked her tits. Just the perfect size.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 12:02:02 pm by JonasG »

Offline tp69

Finally saw her recently after some issues booking her and yeah believe the hype.

Some session.

I've met many a passionate WG but yeah she's got this mad energy and she just can't keep her hands off you during the meet, fair play to her. Loves getting fingered, gets really wet. DFK brilliant. She keeps launching herself on you.

Not a stunner facially tbh but more girl next door. But top body, perfect curves. Lovely shaped arse and really liked her tits. Just the perfect size.

Her energy and attitude separate her from the field. True professional.

Offline JonasG

Yeah it's mad.

Dunno how she keeps that up for every session/guy cos every review of her is the same.

But yeah i was shattered after i saw her lol. Cos you're trying to keep up at her pace but yeah shame she's only down South here and there.

Offline patelprat

Yeah it's mad.

Dunno how she keeps that up for every session/guy cos every review of her is the same.

But yeah i was shattered after i saw her lol. Cos you're trying to keep up at her pace but yeah shame she's only down South here and there.

From what I am reading, it sounds like she truly loves the job and is able to offer great service and consistency irrespective of the client.

Offline tp69

Yeah it's mad.

Yea same, we were both in a full sweat, had been going at it for the full hour straight. She even initiates round 2 almost straight away and is so sexy she gets you started straight away. Great girl, wish others were similar.

Offline Makaveli123

What a great number of positives she has on here.

I think I need to make time to see her. I like the sound of the really deep kissing. Sounds like it can't go wrong (famous last words).

I’ve read many of your reviews and trust me, she’s right up your street lol

Offline patelprat

I’ve read many of your reviews and trust me, she’s right up your street lol

Thank you. I will try to see her when she is next around Heathrow!

Offline Lorachoop

Thank you. I will try to see her when she is next around Heathrow!

Count me in too. Hotlisted !