Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Lena - Birmingham  (Read 2125 times)

32 review(s) for Cheeky-Lena (28 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline LabiaLover

External Link/Members Only

I last reviewed this one a fair while back. But, I visited again a few weeks ago having not seen her for about 9 months and felt an update might be useful.

All arranged by AW direct messages and text the day before. Good directions and instructions given to ensure safe and discreet entry to her place.

Still in the same apartment in Mason Way/Longleat Avenue area, not far from Bath Row Tesco. As we know, pics are her but quite old now and she's put on a bit of weight since. Nice enhanced tits probably DD's.

Lena is always clean and uses mouthwash frequently and likes you to do the same. She's still into her rimming. So, if you don't like a tongue up yer arse, she's not for you.

She's a mature Thai woman, probably early 50's, still fairly good looking although a little more chubby than before. But, I'm an older guy and she's still younger and better looking than me, still in fair shape, so that's fine by me.

Lots of kissing, payment sorted and a cup of tea while she ran the bath. Assisted shower before and after the main event.

Lots of kissing and cuddling throughout. She let me finger her deeply but told me that 4 fingers hurt so we went back to 2. She's very tight!

First pop, an incredible blow job which I watched in the wardrobe mirror. She will take you deep and it feels good.

Massage, a proper one, not some half arsed stroking. More kissing and cuddling and another DTBJ to ensure that I left happy! She had to work hard at it, but she wasn't letting me leave til I'd blown a second load. She doesn't swallow, I wish she did lol

Second bath and shower and I left a full hour and three quarters after I'd arrived.

So, to sum up. Lena still gives the same service with no eye on the clock. At least 2 cums guaranteed .She's getting on a bit, but still well worth a visit.

I will pop back if I can  for a final hurrah before she fucks off to Thailand for good next year.

Online Jasonk71

In Aug 22 you said that she was early 40's. Now you're saying that she is in her 50's. She must have aged quite a lot in fifteen months

Offline LabiaLover

My apologies, typo. Should read through more thoroughly before posting. But, was rushing as wife was due home. Yes, early to mid 40's would probably be more correct.

Offline ayynice

Probably overdue meeting this one, especially since she's leaving for good next year!

Offline thecretin

Blimey, i'm envious that you got an appointment, have sent many texts over the years and have never even received a reply, maybe I should try an AW message.

Offline fairyguy

Lena is known to block punters for silly reasons such as  if you text numerous times for meets, even when she doesn’t reply to the first messages. If you want to book her, text her off another number and you will probably see that she will respond back the same day. I haven’t met her either but did receive a slew of abusive texts when trying to arrange a meet

Offline LabiaLover

A quiet day she said, only one other that day apart from me. But, I struggled to get hold of her before the first meet. Since then, not so much. Keep on trying.

Offline Andywb

Blimey, i'm envious that you got an appointment, have sent many texts over the years and have never even received a reply, maybe I should try an AW message.

That's odd, she responded straight away when I booked her. Plus my experience (and from other reviews) is that she tends to over communicate with extra unnecessary texts during the booking process

Offline Andywb

Looking at her AW profile she asks that you call to make a booking, then leave a voice mail if she does not answer. Last option is to leave a txt....... so if you are just texting without trying to call that might explain a lack of response. Sorry, I forgot that when I just posted above. But I had no problem getting a response. (I saw Lena earlier this year - review posted).