Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin sexy - Guildford  (Read 987 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534745) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bdk78

External Link/Members Only

Recently saw Maylin for a 30 minute booking. £80

Comms.
All arranged by text. Quick replies with postcode and confirmed the time I wanted.

Location.
A flat close to the station. Door accessed off the main road. Clean and tidy and very warm.

Girl.
I thought she was much more attractive than her profile pictures. Very petite with a real seductive air about her. Tiny frame with great natural feeling boobs. She was dressed in green lingerie with stockings and high heels.

The meet.
Greeted with a sexy smile and straight into gentle FK. Not super deep but very nice.
Handed over cash and got undressed and layed on the bed. She came over stroking me all over then went into OWO. Semi deep and sloppy. Lots of slurping and no sense of rushing. Was quite happy sucking for the first ten mins then on with the Dom which she applied with her mouth then climbed on. Her CG was great, she puts her feet over your legs and really rides. Felt great and very enthusiastic. Then a position change to doggy with her thrusting back on me untill I finished. Friendly Small talk as I Dressed and out the door bang on 30 minutes.
Overall it was a very pleasant meet and I found her super sexy. Would highly recommend.