Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Thai JJ - touring Stafford  (Read 1042 times)

9 review(s) for Sweet Thai JJ (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Andywb]

Offline Andywb

JJ was the girl in the AW pics. Natural 34 D boobs as stated in the profile.  Overall, a cute looking girl probably in her late 20s.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She helped me undress and then dress after the event which was a nice attentive touch. Lots of welcome hugs once in the room and she let me have a good feel as I undressed her - leaning forward over the bed for a few minutes legs apart so I could have a good look and feel before we both got onto the bed naked. She offers a massage but I opted out and she took this without any complaint and was happy to get down to business. I began giving her a good massage and she allowed some gentle fingering to get her wet. She suggested 69 and I took that to mean including OWO with no extra cost mentioned. I always go for OW and avoid RO. OW was good. Over the next 20 minutes I had her in various positions without any attempt to restrict my depth or speed. She was breathing quite heavily but when asked said she would not be able to cum herself. Overall, she had a great attitude, and while not the most enthusiastic, was smiling and giving lots of hugging throughout. Some gentle kissing on lips (bit I don't go for FK so can't comment on that).

All in all a lovely girl who I would see again.

£70 for 30 minutes with no rushing and full time given. 

Offline Nightingale

Thanks for the review. I’ve seen this lady advertise locally a few times in Stafford and I’ll try and book in next time she’s here having read your offering.