Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Thai JJ, Leicester (touring)  (Read 1973 times)

9 review(s) for Sweet Thai JJ (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline Charliehutton

This was in a nice converted apartment near the magistrates courts, tucked away on a quiet side street, nice and discreet. Her standard rate is £70 for half an hour, but her boilerplate response was selling a 'Special Offer!' whereby an extra £30 would include DFK, OWO, CIM, rimming (subject to cleanliness) and I think something else. Watersports, perhaps? Can't remember. Anyway, I'm always up for kissing, often pay extra for CIM, and OWO would make a nice change, so I thought why not? I spared her the rimming, by the way; I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

External Link/Members Only

She might be a few years older than her pics, but not enough for it to matter. There are one or two minor blemishes but I thought she was attractive, more Chinese looking than Thai, somehow. Physically, she's typically Thai; petite and well proportioned, shapely without being remotely fat, with nicely enhanced tits. Everything I want from a Thai girl.

The great thing about her, though, is that she understands her job isn't just about the sex; it's about making sure her customer has a good time and feels good about himself, and she gives every impression of enjoying herself as she goes about it. She's enthusiastic, playful and eager to please, with a sense of fun about her, and her English is better than most Thai girls too, which always helps. When she grabbed my crotch as we exchanged pleasantries I nodded to the condoms on the bedside table and said "small should do, eh?" at which she giggled and cried "Noo, you big, you big!" which set the tone for the whole occasion really, and we were off to a flyer.

She gave it her all when it came to the sex, too, which was terrific. I'll spare you a blow-by-blow account, but a couple of things worth mentioning. DFK can often be a disappointment, but not with her; my word, she holds nothing back, and sets about you like a long lost lover. Not just at the start, either; every time I needed a breather between bouts of heels-to-heaven and doggy she'd nestle beside me and keep the pot boiling with another full on snog, and it was always me that had to disengage, just to get some air. I might add that I was her first appointment of the day, so I was secure in the knowledge that she hadn't been rimming some hairy-arsed oaf shortly before my arrival.

I was in fine fettle and fancied a bit of bummery, but at my suggestion she squealed and cried "no, you too big, too big!" Which was all very flattering, but in truth I'm no more than bang average size-wise, so if you're on the big side, anal may well be off the menu.

What a lovely girl! It's hard to imagine anyone being disappointed in her, and if anybody leaves without a spring in their step, it won't be for the want of her trying.

Online scouting

Offline Charliehutton

Nice, big boy  :scare:

:D I believed her of course, Scout. If she really did think I was on the big side, she'll have a ruddy shock if the likes of ILO and CTD pay her a visit!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Welcome to the “8==========D” club Charlie  :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 10:14:57 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Charliehutton

Welcome to the “8==========D” club Charlie  :lol: :lol:

No thanks, ILO. I'm quite content to be more modestly proportioned; it gets me access into places where you big lads are barred! :D

Offline gbyld87

No thanks, ILO. I'm quite content to be more modestly proportioned; it gets me access into places where you big lads are barred! :D

Give this lass a tenner and she'll give you a full and honest appraisal.  You never know, you might be selling yourself short  :D

Offline Charliehutton

Give this lass a tenner and she'll give you a full and honest appraisal.  You never know, you might be selling yourself short  :D

:lol: Blimey, how did you spot her? You have to hand it to her, though. Size 14, plus VAT, no doubt, and without being unkind her lip surgery doesn't look an outrageous success, and she's charging twelve quid a pop for punters to take a look at her private snaps! Top marks for innovation!

Offline shed

Totally agree. Guys who boast about their cock size normally have a weenie or a pin dick  :D :D :D Now me ; I am comfortable with my five inches as it gets me into places that big boys cannot venture  :dance:

Online scouting

Wonder if we'll see any reviews from guys required to pay the "small cock tax"  :lol:

Offline shed

Wonder if we'll see any reviews from guys required to pay the "small cock tax"  :lol:

:lol: :lol::lol:

Offline simon07

Worth checking out Charlie. Was parking ok around there?

Offline Charliehutton

Worth checking out Charlie. Was parking ok around there?

Looks like she's moved on, Simon, but for future reference there's usually plenty of street parking within a ten minute stroll.

Offline Barista123

Or give this a try:

You can put in measurements and see how you stack up.

I think it errs a bit on the generous side. I come out as a macropenis with isn’t I think the case.

Let us know how you got on.