Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liverpool agency’s  (Read 684 times)

Offline Neojay76

I’m staying in Liverpool on Thursday and have been trawling through AW and some agency sites. Like the look of a few agencies but wondered if anyone can give some advice on who’s decent and who’s not. Certainly don’t want to waste my time with a certain agency and it’s not the girls in the photos etc. any help would be appreciated.

Offline Scousepunter20

I think Cheshire companions may be of interest. They are the only agency I remember being posted about. I’ve never used them personally but thought a good starting point for you.

Offline Neojay76

Thanks for that. I did check in with them because there seems to be some hotties but was told they only do 2 hour meets in Liverpool so I’ll keep looking around.

Offline JRWK

I think Cheshire companions may be of interest. They are the only agency I remember being posted about. I’ve never used them personally but thought a good starting point for you.

I could recommend CC, as I've used them a few times this year, prices still reasonable too -
but the 2 hour booking tho ideal for me might put people (as in the OP) off,
having said that their 2 hours @£240 compares well with some indie prices for 1hour!!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 12:51:35 pm by JRWK »

Offline Neojay76

Although I wasn’t looking for such a long booking I may end up going to CC anyway as not seen anything elsewhere that I liked the look of. Any ladies you would recommend?

Offline JRWK

Although I wasn’t looking for such a long booking I may end up going to CC anyway as not seen anything elsewhere that I liked the look of. Any ladies you would recommend?

My choice might not be yours, I've found the receptionist (Karen in particular) to be very helpful,
I've told her my 'requirements' before and she's never let me down with her recommendations yet