Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham clubs Friday and Saturday night  (Read 1971 times)

Online Funboy101

Maybe a bit off topic but any suggestions for strip clubs or establishments offering maybe a bit more than a traditional strip club on Friday or Saturday nights in Birmingham?

Online Funboy101

Thanks could be an option but closes at 1am this Friday

Offline alibirmingham

When you say strip club I assume you mean legit strip clubs where the girls may offer something off the menu.

If that’s what your after you may be out of luck as this is very unlikely and depends on luck.

Been to a few and they have never discussed extras from the start. It’s the usual “you have to take me to the vip room” which costs hundreds and once there they try and squeeze every penny they can out of you by promising you there will be something at the end but 9 out of 10 times it won’t be the case. There may be one or two girls that will be willing to allow some sort of extra but finding that 1 out of all of them is where the luck part comes in.

But what it’s worth strip club wise you have spearmint rhino on backyard road, Medusa near town, and cyclone club on broad street. You may be better off heading over to West Brom and hiting up Angels as you may stand a better chance of the extras over there.

Offline RandomGuy99

Wouldn't it be easier and probably cheaper to just book an SP who offers the services you want?

Offline alibirmingham

Wouldn't it be easier and probably cheaper to just book an SP who offers the services you want?

110% Far easier and cheaper but for some it may be the thrill of the chase and shagging someone not easily attainable.  :unknown:

For me tho I’d always go with a sp over the method the OP is trying

Offline ScouserRod

An SP certainly takes the uncertaincy out of the deal and is a lot less hassle !!

Mind you some take it as a challenge to try and get lucky !!

Offline RandomGuy99

An SP certainly takes the uncertaincy out of the deal and is a lot less hassle !!

Mind you some take it as a challenge to try and get lucky !!
I know book an SP to sit in a pub on their own glammed up.  Go in and start chatting her up in front of everyone in the pub and then disappear off for a shag.  Everyone in the pub will be amazed by your pulling power.

Online Funboy101

Random guy love that idea  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the suggestions, on a night out sometimes I like the strip club vibe and the chase, others times just get too horny that it’s a sp that’s required. Was just checking out the options for a late night bit of fun

Offline steel14

On a Saturday in the summer I spent some time in a the Cyclone club on Broad Street. I found the ladies in there generally good looking and friendly, fairly relaxed vibe in the place and enjoyable. They do have some VIP rooms which were a little more personal than a dance in the normal open area but nothing significant or comparable to a punt. If you're after a strip club vibe, knowing all you'll get is a chat and a tease, then I'd recommend the Cyclone. If you want some actual personal services then as others have said you're still better off with a working lady.