Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: very slim girl  (Read 2809 times)

Offline jarrovian

Any ideas? I'm looking for a very slim girl, around size 8, 25-40, 5'0-5'5" who gives a good service. She doesn't have to be beautiful but at least pleasant to look at and must be incall. Cheers

Offline dino1990

try brooke from diamonds. very slim with sticky out hip bones. very tight pussy and gives excellent owo with a tongue piercing.

Offline jonalpha

Brooke is a bit below Jarrovian's stipulated age range but if we're doing that then I'd suggest Collette at Diamonds. Very slim, lean athletic body and a nice interesting girl.

Offline johnny34

Any ideas? I'm looking for a very slim girl, around size 8, 25-40, 5'0-5'5" who gives a good service. She doesn't have to be beautiful but at least pleasant to look at and must be incall. Cheers

What about Keeva or Savannah from Amour
or
Morgan or Louise from Diamonds. As mentioned above there are a few younger ones at diamonds who are size 6/8.

Offline johnny34

Also, Linzie Mae (from AW) in Newcastle tomorrow doing incalls.

Offline Uniformad

Can recommend linzie mae always provides a good service but vary limited on working in newcastle so hard to see her

Offline Uniformad

What about Keeva or Savannah from Amour
or
Morgan or Louise from Diamonds. As mentioned above there are a few younger ones at diamonds who are size 6/8.

What younger ones would you recommend ?

Offline johnny34

What younger ones would you recommend ?

I've seen both Grace & Heidi who are both size 8 according to profiles.
I havn't seen Lola or Lily but they both have good reviews.

Offline jarrovian

Thanks lads, have seen keeva a few times, she's fantastic and I will be back to see her, but you have given me a few to think about.

Offline Uniformad

I've seen both Grace & Heidi who are both size 8 according to profiles.
I havn't seen Lola or Lily but they both have good reviews.
had a look for grace and heidi for today but not working i need someone today but very little in north shields so may have to travel to newcastle any one recomend ?

Offline jonalpha

There are only two of todays Diamonds that I've seen. Amy, who I wouldn't really recommend and Morgan who I definitely would recommend. She's got a lovely, taut, slim body as well.