Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose - HOD, Victoria  (Read 754 times)

Offline fudi_maar

Date : Nov '23

Damage : £120 for 45 mins

Venue : Nice enough bedroom in a 2-bed flat. Shower offered and taken. Fresh towels, nice, clean double bed

Girl : External Link/Members Only
      Rose is English and is much larger than her photos show. In fact, she has quite a stomach on her and is probably a size 16.

Service : She asked what I was looking for, and I said I wanted GFE, slow, sensual, with hugging, kissing etc.
We lay down on the bed, and I started kissing her neck and slowly moving to lips. There was gentle/light lip kissing, but I sense that
she doesn't enjoy it, so I moved onto sucking at her big tits. She was okay with me doing that for quite a while, which was nice. I tried to make light convo all the while, cos I find that that helps with the chemistry and helps relax both parties. Then I asked for OWO and she obliged. However, she only sucked my tip, there was no licking of the shaft, let alone the balls. The OWO turned into a prolonged hand-job after a few minutes. After 10 mins of being wanked off, I asked for OWO once more, and I got literally 15 seconds of a bj before the hand-job started again. Seems she doesn't enjoy sucking cock either. So, I condomed up and fucked her missionary, and came after about 5 mins. If she had been OK with lip kissing, then lying on top of her and kissing whilst fucking would have been really nice. But nope. I came, she cleaned me up and I was on my way.

Summary : Pleasant enough girl, not a shirker, but defo needs to improve her service if she's going to attract a following. I think her less-than-steller service may just be due to lack of knowledge/experience rather than malice.

Offline notcalledchris

Shame she has reached size 16.  When i saw her when she first started she was the right side of curvy.  I wouldnt put poor service down to lack of experience.  She has been workkng at HOD for a while and her stated age is 22 and she told me she has been a whore since age 18.

Offline Duron

I've seen Rose several times, including on her first day about 18 months ago. She's always been great with me.

Offline fudi_maar

Yeah, that's the thing - I had read her reviews, which were good, and hence I chose her.

Did she give you a proper BJ? Or was it just a handjob for most of the time?