Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature English Cim - Marylebone - B&S - Walked!  (Read 1299 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7437834) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Wellington9999

Was really into seeing her (called Jessica, per listing) after the positive review from @shanekelly1987 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=391123.0 but it wasn't to be.

External Link/Members Only

Good comms, promised 45 minutes including shower together by test message and per the listing expected FK and CIM. Arrived 4 minutes late (was in constant contact en route) and ushered past the previously-described screen in the living room of the flat to another, fairly grotty room by External Link/Members Only (Sonia Swallow) who told me that Jessica had double-booked but asked if I'd be happy to see her instead.  I described the arrangement I'd had with Jessica but Sonia wanted £130 for 30 minutes, no shower together and she didn't like kissing.  I considered staying and in fact gave her the dosh but then had a reckoning and asked for the money back (I gave her £10 for her troubles).  Sonia has a cute-ish face but wasn't someone that I was attracted to other than by virtue of proximity.

Oh well, we live and learn. 
Wellington

Online Waterhouse

Morning… you’ve posted this review as a Positive - does it need to be changed to a Neutral or Negative, by any chance?

Offline Wellington9999

Crap. Yes, please change to a negative.

Offline Shanekelly1987

Fuck that's annoying man, sorry

Offline supastarjay

Just to add to this, I enquired with her a couple days ago, about 5 hours in advance of wanting to meet, her response was "let me know when you're 5 minutes away" - I didn't bother, clearly just seeing whoever shows up first.

Offline nd21

i saw her recently. i think shes in high demand. if you mess up, shes ruthless and will move on. shes a pleasant lady.

wellington9999 you're a clown for posting this as a negative, this site should be only used to give details of the service not before or after especially considering your screw up.

you probably arrived at the location 4 minutes late (which we only have your word to take) and until youd have gone inside etc youd have wasted more of her time.

you need to fix up.
Banned reason: White knight tosser who ignored warning last year.
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
i saw her recently. i think shes in high demand. if you mess up, shes ruthless and will move on. shes a pleasant lady.

wellington9999 you're a clown for posting this as a negative, this site should be only used to give details of the service not before or after especially considering your screw up.

you probably arrived at the location 4 minutes late (which we only have your word to take) and until youd have gone inside etc youd have wasted more of her time.

you need to fix up.
Who do you think you are?? you've been here 3 years, haven't bothered to post any reviews and your latest contribution is to white knight this prossie who has been given a deserved negative.

You need to explain your lack of reviews and this is something that requires you to answer.

BTW how this site is used is for the owner, admin and mods to decide, not you.

I've just checked you were warned last year so you now need a very good reason for ignoring that warning.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 04:38:45 pm by daviemac »

Offline jkandjol

That was the last comment I've ever seen on this site  :lol:
I see he's been sent for the early shower already