Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Miss69 -Marylebone could be way better.  (Read 1134 times)

8 review(s) for Lily Thai Sexy (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Pleasure4ever

External Link/Members Only

Damage: £150/60min

Girl 7/10, I was pleased but wasn’t wowed, just didn’t click YMMV. Pics are representative but she looks more stocky, just not as slim as the pictures depict, still very good looking just don’t expect the stick with boobs.
Nice freshly done silicones, pleasant girl, decent English but she hasn’t used it to her advantage. Not flirtatious and she could be way better if she wanted to.
Measurements on the website about correct.

Location 7/10
Central, parking a bit tricky, flat a bit run down, clean but the bathroom had black mould and the room had a dehumidifier in it, meaning must be a bit damp in there. Can’t be good for the girls leaving in these conditions long term!

Comms 7/10
A mix of silly unnecessary text ping pong, asking to confirm a million times after I already texted to confirm.
Nearly cancelled on me if I didn’t see the text. FFS if I text to confirm then why asking me to confirm again.
I was already driving and nearly missed that last text from the agency.
Booked via Miss69, AW & Kommons are just shopfronts for the agency I assume, as same number.

Action 6/10
Could easily be 8/10 if she engaged back a bit more or even used her English skills to flirt a bit more.
I really do not enjoy kissing without being kissed back, so after a few attempts and her not playing the ball I gave up. Since my visit a few weeks back she is now advertising only KISSING not DFK. Clearly she doesn’t want to do it.
2 shots on target, missionary, CG, RO, she wasn’t particularly responsive.
Functional fuck but lacking GFE or any engagement from her side.
I was spoiled by Jasmine Thai Cute many times so my GFE bar is now way too high, and I struggle to find any  girl who could match her.
In and out in 60min including pre and post showers.

In conclusion you will probably not be disappointed and I agree with the previous Positives YMMV.
I didn’t click with her and that’s my assessment, you will probably be ok if your requirements are not GFE!

Offline magnetico

Same experience for me regarding stocky build, no flirting, no good DFK