Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: charlottex - Cheadle Hume (near Manchester)  (Read 2822 times)

15 review(s) for charlottex (9 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7327213) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline SNation

Regardless of the time and cost you would have lost, you don’t think helping others be aware would be a good idea? So they don’t experience the same?
As I’ve said several times, if a girl ghosted me previously it’s in my reviews

Offline Blackpool Rock

As I’ve said several times, if a girl ghosted me previously it’s in my reviews
But only once you finally get to meet her and that's the point, it may take you 3 or 6 months to actually meet her and review at which point you make a comment about how she previously ghosted you X times.

Dozens of other punters could have also been ghosted in that time frame however if they'd have been warned they would either have avoided her or made sure plan B's were lined up
Of course if you never actually get to punt the girl then the information never gets shared  :thumbsdown:

I've punted girls who had Negatives for ghosting, my choice to take the risk but always had plan B lined up, if I see a girl has more than 1 ghosting review then it starts to form a pattern and i'll likely just swerve her however I can only do so if another member has shared the info

Offline SNation

But only once you finally get to meet her and that's the point, it may take you 3 or 6 months to actually meet her and review at which point you make a comment about how she previously ghosted you X times.

Dozens of other punters could have also been ghosted in that time frame however if they'd have been warned they would either have avoided her or made sure plan B's were lined up
Of course if you never actually get to punt the girl then the information never gets shared  :thumbsdown:

I've punted girls who had Negatives for ghosting, my choice to take the risk but always had plan B lined up, if I see a girl has more than 1 ghosting review then it starts to form a pattern and i'll likely just swerve her however I can only do so if another member has shared the info
No, I don’t mess about. I’ll book a girl every day until I meet her. It’s a week max even the girl who ghosted 5 times. I don’t play around if I want it I’ll get it

Offline Viper90

No, I don’t mess about. I’ll book a girl every day until I meet her. It’s a week max even the girl who ghosted 5 times. I don’t play around if I want it I’ll get it

So lets say a girl ghosts you 5 times in a week. Thats 5 times you have drove lets say an hour round and been ghosted.

Now lets say that the girl then goes on tour and you dont get to see her as shes no longer in the area and miles and miles out of reach.

Do you write a negative review warning your fellow punters who might endeavour to meet her in her next location, or do you leave it because you never got to see her?

The point isnt whether it bothers YOU or not, its the fact that it bothers everyone else. 

As stated, this is an info sharing site, and your info could save people a lot of hassle, just like other peoples info might save YOU alot of hassle.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 05:23:39 pm by Viper90 »
Banned reason: Told repeatedly to leave it but just doesn't know when to stop now abusive.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lewisjones23

So lets say a girl ghosts you 5 times in a week. Thats 5 times you have drove lets say an hour round and been ghosted.

Now lets say that the girl then goes on tour and you dont get to see her as shes no longer in the area and miles and miles out of reach.

Do you write a negative review warning your fellow punters who might endeavour to meet her in her next location, or do you leave it because you never got to see her?

The point isnt whether it bothers YOU or not, its the fact that it bothers everyone else. 

As stated, this is an info sharing site, and your info could save people a lot of hassle, just like other peoples info might save YOU alot of hassle.

He's an absolute idiot and chatting absolute nonsense

Ghosted 5 times and was happy about it  :crazy:

Won't leave a negative review as it doesn't matter  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 06:06:36 pm by lewisjones23 »

Offline lewisjones23

Very good point this.

He is happy to read other people's reviews but doesn't see the point of leaving reviews for other people to make a judgement call.

He says that he doesn't think a review is needed from a ghosted punt as thats not really a punt/booking etc.

That goes against the site rules around when a review can and can't be left. After a booking has been confirmed then its fair game ...

But not in the mind of S(imp)Nation

Offline Jonesy69

Yeah you don’t mess about you mate do ya, getting ghosted 5 times 😂 absolute clown 🤡

Offline Cheshuk

Yeah you don’t mess about you mate do ya, getting ghosted 5 times 😂 absolute clown 🤡

I just read the ghosting review, after getting ghosted 4 times and finally managing to see her, he writes:

'I was happy to chat for a bit because I didn’t want sex today'

settles for a bit of head, then fingering her mouth and having a wank

I fucked her before, she is super hot tbf

I don't get this guy  :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=354028.0

current profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline SNation

I just read the ghosting review, after getting ghosted 4 times and finally managing to see her, he writes:

'I was happy to chat for a bit because I didn’t want sex today'

settles for a bit of head, then fingering her mouth and having a wank

I fucked her before, she is super hot tbf

I don't get this guy  :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=354028.0

current profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Yeah she was a hot one! Shame she moved to Bristol, who goes there?! Even for a simp like me that’s pushing it!

Offline SNation

That’s not a scenario that’s happened yet. But I’d probably review at that point, especially now I know the passion this forum has for a no show

Offline Cheshuk

Yeah she was a hot one! Shame she moved to Bristol, who goes there?! Even for a simp like me that’s pushing it!

usually i'd put people like you on ignore, but you punted Averi too who's also faf & use Diva, so do have overlap

think you realised you fucked up trying to discredit op's neg having changed your tune so doubt you'll do it again

just don't be a cunt man, its not cool.. people respect you a lot more if you hold your hands up.. otherwise you just look like theres something wrong with you

Offline Viper90

That’s not a scenario that’s happened yet. But I’d probably review at that point, especially now I know the passion this forum has for a no show

Fair enough. Thanks for understanding and im glad you see what were getting at.

No harm done and a lesson learned. Cheers 👍
Banned reason: Told repeatedly to leave it but just doesn't know when to stop now abusive.
Banned by: daviemac