Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Belle of Premium - Newcastle  (Read 2588 times)

Offline Eurypides

External Link/Members Only

30 min incall
£70

Location was close to Jesmond with access no problem. I was greeted by the very bright and cheerful Belle, a brunette who is not only pretty but also has that extra bit of a sparkle or x-factor you can’t quite put your finger on. Body wise she has lovely skin and a healthy all over tan. She’s in good shape with ample bum and boobs - I’d say curvaceous but fit and firm. Overall simply looks great. Great self-care is evident in her hair and French nails.

We started with some very enjoyable DFK, no holding back from her, then onto the bed for more kissing and foreplay. OWO from Belle was great, alternating between shallow and deep. And when I say deep I mean deep, with absolutely no gagging or choking, just takes it like a champ without any fuss. After a while she sweetly stopped to ask whether it’s good and I told her you bet it is! After RO and with protection we went into missionary, plenty of kissing and she felt amazing wrapping her legs around me and pulling me into her. Then with her on top, again great levels of intimacy, she looked and moved great, and her curvy bum felt so good clapping down on me I couldn’t take it after a while and finished in cowgirl.

There wasn’t much time left but had a quick chat and she’s definitely a very nice girl with her head screwed on. Next time I would definitely book for longer and hope she’s in Newcastle often. Belle is probably the best first booking I’ve had in the NE in ages, probably in years.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 09:34:22 am by Eurypides »

Offline Thaipunter1234

Glad you enjoyed mate. I TOFTT’d on Belle and so glad I took the risk. Definitely one of the best in the NE.

Offline Eurypides

Glad you enjoyed mate. I TOFTT’d on Belle and so glad I took the risk. Definitely one of the best in the NE.

Cheers - same to you. Things have seemed a bit slow in terms of talent lately so it definitely gives me hope!

Offline nightdriver76

She certainly seems the 'go to' one at the moment - within minutes/hours of any availability she is fully booked - unless she only sees one or two people a day, but either way very popular and hopefully I will get in sometime before she is booked out