Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie-Marie - Ilkeston Derbyshire  (Read 1822 times)

77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline Stoking

External Link/Members Only

£180 for an Hour

Well what can I say, this must be review number 73 for Kylie, and it's yet another positive! Before I visited Kylie, I couldn't help but be impressed with this. Experiencing her for myself however, it's obvious why. I'm pretty sure she must have had an older profile before the current one, as this one was created in 2018. I could swear I've been trying to see her since closer to 2015-2018, but this was my first visit to Kylie and I'm now kicking myself I didn't see her sooner!

Comms: Initially booked in for the following day, but had to push it back a further day due to something coming up in her personal life. Kept me up to date and luckily this time of year I have a lot of time off work, so was free. Provided me an nearby location as she doesn't like people pulling outside of her flat, however once I arrived she quickly gave me the full address which was only a 2 minute walk, if that, away from the postcode provided.

Location: The flat itself isn't anything special, accessed through an old fashioned terraced alley. Nothing too shady, but would be extremely obvious waiting at the back door if any of her neighbours were about, I actually bumped into one on my way out. The room itself was again nothing special, but I would say above average.

Kylie: I'm unsure if she's older than 27. I tend to find anyone who has had work done while still in their 20's, can look a bit older than they actually are. If I had to guess she looks easily 27-early 30's. . However don't let that put you off, she wore the exact outfit requested and looked stunning. Cracking arse, legs, smile, tits, waist, hair.... the list goes one.

If you're into your piercings and tats, she has plenty. Both tits, tongue and clit all pierced. My only minor criticism being, she had a plastic tongue piercing. Metal ones while heavier do feel much better when they're snogging your face off which kylie certainly was doing! I would however say, unlike some reviews on here stating otherwise, she doesn't have an alternative look. To me that's gothic, rock chick, punk, indie, alt vibes. She certainly wouldn't fit into any of the rock or goth pubs and bars in town! Looked far more like an Instagram hottie, without looking or sounding too fake.

She has fake tits, but the best I've ever seen, I buried my face and cock into them so many times! Really good job, looking the part and not too hard or sticking out at weird angle. She has also had her lips done. Now while this is not normally the look I go for, the whole package was just stunning! Sensitive nipples she loved being licked and nibbled on. Down below she was shaven, no rash, clean and tight. I've heard her ass has had some modifications on here, but this wasn't mentioned, but boy does it look great when she's walking in front of you, or bent over! She did however mention a nose job, but I would never of known.

The work she's had done isn't obvious or over the top either, I noticed no scars. Although she did point out one on her lip, that I wouldn't of noticed otherwise. Even the fake lips I normally hate were great and used extremely well during the meet!

The Meet: I arrived slightly late, only 10 mins or so, but Kylie was on a tight schedule so explained she could only go over by around 5 minutes. That was fine, arrived, given directions and knocked on the door.

Kylie greeted me exactly how I requested, white crop top, panties and socks with some stunning heels! She did later take the heels off, but this was only because the buckle was on the inside of her feet and with how heated things got they would of started digging into me.

Passed money over and had a quick chat, exchanged the funds before getting onto the bed and talking some more. She was very friendly, which put things at ease. Eventually we started full on french kissing, with her teasing me using her tongue piercing. Eventually our hands started exploring each other and I started playing with her pussy. Before long I was down below, using my tongue to tease her. Tasted extremely clean with no hint of wet wipes (This is a pet peeve of mine)! Very positive noises, though the noises were more encouraging than her wetness, so unsure if this was extremely convincing vocals on her behalf or not. Eventually when I came up for fresh air, mostly as an excuse to snog her some more, she asked if she could return the favour.

Nothing too extreme here, she could take me relatively well considering my girth, although couldn't get it all in, not that it stopped her trying. Nice and wet and often used just her lips which felt amazing. Before long she asked if I wanted to fuck, which was an obvious yes! She asked what position and I requested cowgirl as I wanted to get a front of house view of those tits bouncing up and down. She giggled and responded "typical man" before using her mouth to apply the rubber and jumping on.

Now while I initially started doing most the work, she eventually pinned my legs down and rode me within an inch of my life. I have never experienced a girl, working or in civvie life, who has ridden me so viciously (in a good way). Full on moaning, grunting, slamming onto me, while occasionally going for full tongue kissing. She would only stop kissing when things started getting a bit too intense for her. When she started shaking I was almost at my limit! By this point we were only 20-30 minutes in by this point so I asked her to slow down a little.

Again no idea if she was just extremely talented in faking an orgasm, but she claimed she did, after which I asked if we could change position while I recovered. She suggested missionary, standard, but as soon as I got on top she clamped her legs around me forcing me into her. Made all the right noises, grabbing my neck to kiss me deeper and after another 4-5 minutes of this I had to stop and requested to cum down her throat.

At this her eyes lit up and she jumped off the bed and knelt on the floor ready for me. After much sucking, licking, spitting, balls grabbing and some downright filthy looks, I was ready to cum, at this she rammed her throat onto my cock and took the full load.

After this many smiles and giggles, wet wipes offered before we collapsed on the bed and had a quick chat. After a few minutes we realised we had gone over by a good 15 minutes, so I got dressed, kiss and hug and I was off, feeling like my money was well spent. This meant I actually managed to just pip in a lil extra time, instead of having to cut the session slightly short as initially suggested.

In this economy, £180 can feel a bit heavier on the wallet, and I certainly will not spent £200 on many of the younger and newer girls who are very hit and miss with their service. That said Kylie was worth every penny and has got to be in my top 3 punts, if not top, since I started. Sorry in advance if this is a bit fluffy  :lol:

Offline tightfoot69

She is great. Would love to see her again but can only really do weekends these days and she rarely works then.