Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Betterthantherest - Durham  (Read 3671 times)

2 review(s) for Betterthantherest (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Hardplease

External Link/Members Only
I hope the link is right.
Kat is really nice. She is such a pleasant,friendly person. I could have stayed there for hours!
Kat is very pretty and looks like her profile. Her age is just as her profile states, if she had taken 5 years off I would have believed her.
We talked about her AW profile for a while and she changed her gallery. She was dressed in the black stocking suit which is on her profile.
The flat is above some shops outside of Durham not far from a retail park. I used the loo and of course was in the bedroom, both very clean and warm.
I told her that I was not bothered about full sex as condoms make me go limp, obvs I was not going to ask about BB.
We kissed without any FK but strangely this felt fine for this meet. I then spent about 20/30 minutes down on Kat. My fingers and tongue in both holes. She seemed really relaxed and enjoying things. She became extremely wet almost as though she had gushed. I think Kat would have let me continue licking her for as long as it took as she had no further bookings. Unfortunately I was timebound and had to be elsewhere. She asked if she could suck me.....wow... absolutely fantastic. She took me all the way and didn't use her hands at all. A perfect BJ. I'm not sure, but I think that she would let me cum anywhere. I was concerned about time so didn't manage it. There was no time pressure from Kat. £100 for 30 mins although I was lucky enough to be there for 45ish minutes.
Beautiful girl and a great time. I can't wait to see her again.

Offline MagpieToon

I have had her on my hot list for a while, may take the plunge. Cheers

Offline Kingfisher

Thanks for the review. She looks so pretty even with short hair which is not my preference. Good to know that she provides good service to match as well.

Offline Festa

Thanks. I am sure there are some other reviews for this girl under a different name on AW. I recall one OP describing her very slight build.

Offline Todd Landers

Visited her a while ago and a gave a neutral. Incredibly thin and not what I expected. Glad you enjoyed it tho. Each to their own.

Offline Hardplease

I would not describe her as incredibly thin. She has a really good figure, certainly trim, but not waif like.

Offline Henry61

Thanks for the review, looks great, is there good safe parking outside?
I dont know durham well
Thanks

Offline Hardplease

Yes. The parking is free in a small retail area.