Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy Thin Girl - Walsall  (Read 4212 times)

Offline Roadster

External Link/Members Only

I decided to go and see Suzy as a result of reading bj_bob's review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=390962.0.

I texted her with a request for an appointment time about an hour away, she replied within seconds saying that she wasn't available at that time and offering me a slot 30 minutes later. I accepted she sent the postcode.

At the appointed time I texted her again to say I was there and was given the full address. Toddled on down and knocked on the door. The Magic door trick.

Susie is by no means a young. She is probably late 50s early 60s in my view. She is slim and has a really good body. She had made an effort with her hair and make up, and was dressed nicely. Paperwork was exchanged, (£50 for half hour plus £10 for CIM), and we made our way through to the bedroom on the ground floor.

What Bob said was absolutely true. The girl couldn't do enough for me. This was an old school punt. It reminded me of similar sessions decades ago. Her one restriction was no fingers, which is no problem for me.

We had some RO, and then moved on to a prolonged blowjob. She was fresh tasting and seem to enjoy my attempt. Her oral skills were great. Eventually the inevitable happened, and she continued on sucking until I was completely finished, whereupon she deposited into a tissue.

She then offered me a massage to fill up the rest of the time. Absolutely no clock watching, as I said went out of our way to do everything just the way I wanted it, what more could you ask?  Really great Girl.

Online Punterperson1971

Good review and glad you enjoyed,she can put most of the younger ones to shame I did say in my review she would have been a looker many years ago

Offline compata

She also accommodates short notice late evening, which has worked out well for me when the urge has come on late in the day

Offline tigerbiker

Anal £20 extra - tempting. Did her backdoor look tight?

Offline Roadster

Sorry, didn't notice.  Not something I'm interested in.

Offline shed

How can you tell by just looking at it  :hi:

Offline Spurt

I have seen some daft queries on here , this must be up there.

Offline Bodders

She used to work the streets in Walsall.

Online Punterperson1971

She’s quite vocal when being fucked

Offline Spurt

Is she still in the same place.

Online Punterperson1971

Is she still in the same place.
For now yes she’s moving in a month or so

Offline shed

Online Punterperson1971

Within the West Midlands? :hi:
Walsall area still I believe ,she told me her landlord wants the house back possibly to sell,she mentioned staying in Walsall because of her regular customers
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 08:12:26 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline shed

Walsall area still I believe ,she told me her landlord wants the house back possibly to sell,she mentioned staying in Walsall because of her regular customers

Thanks Pp. I plan on seeing  her at some stage as she looks good value

Online Punterperson1971

Thanks Pp. I plan on seeing  her at some stage as she looks good value
She’s alright mate very nice woman who like to please,not so much a looker now and I stand by what I said in the past she was a looker when she was younger,but she decent body on her for her age and she doesn’t rush you out
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 08:41:43 pm by Punterperson1971 »