Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: FarahDelaney - Reading, Berkshire  (Read 2428 times)

21 review(s) for FarahDelaney (9 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline don321321321

Fancied a quick session in the morning so had a look on AW and stumbled across FarahDelaney in Reading Berks a mile or two south of the town centre.

External Link/Members Only

Blow & Go for 50 squid looked like a great deal and just what I needed to get the day off to a good start. Dropped a text and got a prompt reply. Good responsive comms and really nice manner on the phone. Parked in Lidl car park opposite hotel. Free parking for 90 minutes. Called when I arrived and was given clear instructions to get to the room. No problems getting into hotel and very straight forward procedure to find the room. Just keep walking though, it's a huge hotel and quite a walk from the entrance.

Got to the room, knocked quietly and door was opened immediately. When I first saw Farah, all I could think was Wow! Really tall (verging on 6 foot with heals) really pretty young woman with one hell of a good curvy body on her. Huge rack which felt all natural. We had a little chat and Farah made me feel really comfortable and welcome. Paid up the notes (50 for B&G) and then asked to strip and was shown to the bed. Lay on back, Farah took her bra off to reveal a knockout pair. She then put the cover on with her mouth and went to work. Another Wow! moment. This young lady knows what she is doing, by far the best covered BJ I have every had. Full length DT for the whole time, just fantastic. Farah also has a really lovely complexion with incredibly soft skin skin to touch. Just a heavenly compliment to the best BJ skills on the planet. Farah looked up occasionally as she was delivering this mind blowing service, which was just another bonus to what was an amazing experience. I can't even begin to imagine how good it must be to have an uncovered experience, it must be out of this world.

After finishing up, we had another chat. I found Farah to be really friendly and easy to chat with.

Would I return? For sure. If you are looking for an outstanding BJ at a reasonable price, this is the absolute best place I've found to go. Shame she is only touring, as I'd probably visit weekly if she was local. Great value for money service, especially given the oral skills on offer and the fact that Farah is pretty, and also has a banging body that is on offer to explore during the service.

Offline tspur

Thanks for the great review, was literally looking at her this morning.

a mile or two south of the town centre.

Roughly where abouts are we talking ? Just thinking about travel options if I plan to see her.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the great review, was literally looking at her this morning.

Roughly where abouts are we talking ? Just thinking about travel options if I plan to see her.

Seriously? He gives a big landmark in the review and the SP quotes a postcode on her profile.

Offline tspur

I've stopped taking WGs location as they define it as gospel because I've been stung before by their inaccuracy or outright lying.
As for his mention of the Lidl car park, true my apologies that's my bad for not properly noticing that

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
I've stopped taking WGs location as they define it as gospel because I've been stung before by their inaccuracy or outright lying.
As for his mention of the Lidl car park, true my apologies that's my bad for not properly noticing that
Just over 5 1/2 years membership, no contributions to site, can I ask why please ?

Offline tspur

I feel like this is taking this review a bit off topic now :D , but I started punting around when I first joined, then stopped for several years due to some health issues and other bits, then only really started to dip my toes back in properly the last year but even then only seen 1 or 2 WGs in that time. Most visits I'm a nervous mess and so any contribution I would make on here would be pretty badly scewed due to my own issues and I'd rather not taint a WGs rep with that.
That ok ?

Offline ReginaldPerrin

Just simple stuff like the SP profile was accurate and the price and qos is all we need. We don't need a step by step go through of any issues.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
I’m sure we spoke before, unfortunately it keeps getting flagged up.
If your punting then review please, you can help others that are nervous to know how the SP treated you, as well as looks / location/ services/ prices etc, it all helps, and is part of the rules matey.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 02:25:43 pm by Iloveoral »