Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara Thai naughty - Chelmsford  (Read 1231 times)

6 review(s) for Zara Thai Naughty (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Welshpunter

External Link/Members Only

Meet was a couple of weeks ago.

Costs - 15 minutes £60 plus £20 owo

Location - house with white door lots of Thai girls use. Street parking is residential if you wanna take the risk. Or park at Tesco and 5 minute walk from there.

Comms - quick easy texts

The girl - she if the girl in the pic, but the photos are flattering which is the biggest reason for my negative review. Her face had an awful complection. Very spotty. She also seemed to either have a dirty face or what I suspect was stubble. Honestly like a 5 o’clock shadow. At what point when you’ve fucked a load of Brazilian and Thai working girls do you accept you’ve probably fucked a TS. If ever I have it was probably today!!!!! Haha. Now I’m fairy surely she wasn’t but I can’t be 100% sure and I’ve made peace with that haha.

Body was pretty decent. The face really put me off the owo which didn’t last long, so I threw her over the bed and just fucked her in doggy until i filled the bag and quickly left.

I honestly don’t understand how this hasn’t been flagged in 5 previous reviews, 4 of which positive.

Didnt fancy her, not attractive, possibly an ex dude. Should’ve walked but didn’t really get a good look at the face until money was exchanged. Body was pretty tight though and photo accurate

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online simon07

Really hard to find decent good service Thais. Better luck in 2024.

Offline cheekymonkey

I would say from the pics it's a girl- the nipples really give it away. Thai TS nips are usually small, & certainly never like the ones in the pic (proper sized Thai female nips).