Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice for Massage options near Wantage (Newbury/Oxford) please  (Read 1295 times)

Offline jimb3

Hi all,

Hoping for guidance on massage plus options please. I will be in wantage soon and would love a bit of personal treat time but not sure there is anything in that area. Both Newbury and Oxford are in easy reach and toward base camp but only come up with a few options.

Newbury seems to have Asian Holistic massage or Lotus Spa. Both have no website anymore and when you look at the gumtree add for Asian Holistic it states "this is not a sexual service". Early reviews were very enthusiastic for Asian Holistic with even the idea of full service being floated but for both places now the recent consensus is neutral.   

For Oxford there is Tantric sexy Roxy who has a positive review here.

Any recommendations or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you 

Offline houseboot

"this is not a sexual service"

is a disclaimer that most, but not all, adverts contain because Gumtree rules are:-

"Ad that contains adult, mature or erotic content are not allowed."

This means if they advertised HE, B2B etc then their adverts would be removed immediately.

Most people here understand that.

So when looking at Gumtree ads you need to "read between the lines".

Ringing/texting them with questions about "extras" will frequently get the same denials ... they need to be cautious because you could be a Gumtree representative checking up on them. Similarly, don't go in a shop and ask at Reception ... anybody could be listening.

Offline nobbycars

I can endorse that, in fact they expect you to want extras.....

Offline Oxpunt2

Best bet is Newbury or Swindon.

Abingdon has a few options too that I've reviewed on, but for strictly massage plus, the above two are better.

Offline jimb3

Thank you.

Oxpunt2 which would you say is the better of the two in Newbury or you have reviewed one in thacham which is not to far either.

Offline Oxpunt2

I'd say the one in thatcham is better than the town centre options if you have access to a car I'd head there. Be aware though that thatcham have CCTV pointing at the door when you go up the stairs, if you're itchy about recordings..

Swindon has non-asian options for massage (non-parlour) which Newbury does not as far as I can tell.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 09:54:19 am by Oxpunt2 »

Offline jimb3

Thank you. I will give the Thacthem one a go. Swindon is a little further out than I would like to go otherwise it may have been an option.

Offline latecomer

I'd say the one in thatcham is better than the town centre options if you have access to a car I'd head there. Be aware though that thatcham have CCTV pointing at the door when you go up the stairs, if you're itchy about recordings..

Swindon has non-asian options for massage (non-parlour) which Newbury does not as far as I can tell.
If it's the one in Thatcham that I've seen mentioned here (and I've not yet been there myself) it appears to be walkable from Thatcham station?  There is a frequent train service and it may also be near the bus service on the main road.