Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda Thai29 - Birmingham  (Read 1155 times)

7 review(s) for Linda Thai29 (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline dsr

External Link/Members Only

£120 for 1 hour

Was in Brum, had some time on my hands and saw this lady had the green light.  Sent a text, replied back with rates, services and one extra for rimming (not for me).  Sorted a time for a few hours later.  Comms via text were very good.  As mentioned it is around Granville Street Tesco.  Even got a photo telling me where to go.  I appreicated this as I'm terrible at locating apartments at the best of times.

Ususal behind the door trick.  Go in, hand over money.  As mention in the other reviews she is older than the pics but the body is still in great shape.  English was not so hot, but I'm not there to talk much anyway.  I ended up having a massage with full service after a bit.  Massage was good, more of a legit massage then the teasing started.  Turns me over, good blow job, then on with the condom.  She struggled to get it in on top, had to put her on her back.  Maybe it's been a whle but did feel very tight.  Usual moans till I popped in the bag.  Had shower then left.

I had a great time.  Comms leading up was 10/10, and I think for £120 (especially seeing some of the other prices around here) it's a very good shout.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 03:07:58 pm by dsr »