Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sultry Sharon - An average punt with a beautiful lady  (Read 438 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7322817) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline SnaresBLad

Link: External Link/Members Only

This meet took place towards the tail end of last week. Had the urge because her pictures are good, accurate. She's very beautiful IMHO. Parking wasn't an issue, I parked at a nearby supermarket and walked across.

Place is a self contained one bed apartment other Hungarian girls have worked out of. Bed was nice and clean as was the room.

She seemed a little off and wasn't really enthusiastic. Sent a a voice note to the madam, spoke in Hungarian. I'm assuming she said I'm here and I've paid for 30mins. Then she wrote something in her book, god knows what.

The act itself was OK. BJ was good. Neither deep not sloppy, just average but she was going for it to be fair. I then went down on her which she didn't like (I've had no complaints before!); she kept saying no, or directing me. Was quite annoying so I stopped. She then got a wet wipe and squirted it with hand gel and cleaned herself up with it. Weird.

The sex part was again, OK. Average. Did it reverse cowgirl first which felt nice but felt nothing from her if you know what I mean? She was just bobbing up and down. At this point I'm getting a bit annoyed so I ask to switch up to mish and thought f**k it. I'm going to pound this b***h and so I did! She took it like a champ to be fair to her. I came in the bag, cleaned myself and f***ed off - got a meal deal from the supermarket which was more enjoyable than that punt.

I gave a neutral because she's very pretty, BJ was good and she was trying and she took a pounding - three plus points. She just needs to work on her general attitude.