Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big tits in Southwark  (Read 1527 times)

Offline peewee

No feed back on this lady Has anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sedlmayer

No feed back on this lady Has anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only

All she talks about in her profile blurb is role play phone sex.
I would tend to doubt that she actually intends to meet and have sex with punters - she wouldn't be the first to string punters along the "I only meet up with guys once we've had a few phone sex sessions together" route.
The only thing she wants could well be for you to pay her to talk dirty on the phone and pay to view her PG.
Probable scammer.
And you could be subtly touting her, by bringing her to the attention of this forum. Perhaps.

Offline peewee

I have an interest in seeing 30+ ladies with big tits. That's why I asked for information.

I'm not touting, nor would, I for anyone.

Offline Sedlmayer

I have an interest in seeing 30+ ladies with big tits. That's why I asked for information.

I'm not touting, nor would, I for anyone.

Fair enough - be aware though that when a member with very few posts, and no reviews, to his name brings up  the topic of a prostitute with no feedback, it can look a lot like touting.
I still think you'll be very lucky to actually shag this particular woman, as I said above.

Offline peewee

So, got any recommendations for 30+ with big tits?

Offline backofthenet

try the 436 bus to Lewisham at about 3.30 when the bbw mums get on. Oh my dayz.

Andre 3000

Personally I'd give this profile a wide berth. Gallery pics that show up on multiple sites if you reverse image search,a video that shows a naked guy in the thumbnail. £2.00 to access their picture gallery. And no feedback despite being on the AW since April this year.

Offline Sedlmayer

Personally I'd give this profile a wide berth. Gallery pics that show up on multiple sites if you reverse image search,a video that shows a naked guy in the thumbnail. £2.00 to access their picture gallery. And no feedback despite being on the AW since April this year.

That confirms what I thought. PG/movie scammer.

Offline peewee

Thanks. I'll give it a miss.

If there are any other suggestions for 30+ year old with big tits in south London I'd appreciate it.

fredpunter

Thanks. I'll give it a miss.

If there are any other suggestions for 30+ year old with big tits in south London I'd appreciate it.

That description sounds like me, how much you offering?