Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Peachy Diva Earls Court  (Read 474 times)

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Review for External Link/Members Only. This was very recent, comms excellent, I think it was £300 for an hour plus £30 owo. She said she was going on holiday for a bit but would be back. Venue an apartment in converted house a few steps from rear exit of Earls Court tube. I had looked at her profile a few times but just fk listed stopped me as sometimes this can mean no kissing. A couple of good reviews reassured me and I'm glad they did. Met by girl, she is as pics, virtually no photoshop. I was sexceptionally happy with my choice. Friendly, smiley. Paperwork done, shower taken (as quick as I could) gel and mouthwash provided, flat fine for purpose. Into room, small but a nice big mirror at bottom of bed. Straight into sensual fk, slight brush of tongue. She had a dress on with nothing under, standing groping and squeezing, off with dress. Perfect, pert natural b or c cups, very responsive rose bud nipples and the most perfect split peach pu##y, nice round Brazilian ass. Topped off with a lovely smile and dimpled chin. Seated bj without, lots of shaft licking, ball attention, smiling and eye contact. onto bed more bj whilst I caressed her prefect boobs. Asked to lick her pu##y and she sat forwards on my face. I had meant 69 but was happy with this, she seemed to just want attention to clit as she made it difficult to access inside but this was fine. Lots of boob groping and pushing/kneading her ass. Onto sex, condom, lube. Started with cowgirl, I found her tight. This was fantastic and I could have finished but controlled myself. Went through all positions and we both utilised the mirror a lot. She worked out I respond to my nipples being kissed and managed to do this in missionary which was sublime.
This was my 4th punt in the week and along with my age meant a long session which she was quite happy with. Took off condom mid way for some more bj without and then back to sex in missionary. She wrapped her legs round my back and the fk became proper dfk which resulted in a fantastic finish for me. Clean up, shower, chat and go.
Negs, none I can think of.
Pros, very hot, very hot! Friendly, smiley, banging body, good at sex, as pics, seemed to enjoy her job.
I will definitely return as soon as she is back, wish I'd visited sooner.

Offline thebastard

Great job as always my friend!  :cool: