Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jay Barton near Luton  (Read 925 times)

Offline cunnyhunt

External Link/Members Only

This review is actually notes on 2 meetings in Barton le Clay. The link now shows her in Luton the location of where in Luton I do not know.

In the area some weeks ago and not choosing to punt in Luton doesn’t give many options, I noted Jay from a previous review and thought I would try her.  Barton was easy enough to find and comms were easy enough both times. Both meets were 30 minutes for £60 as I was tight for time.
Age is about right (she is not 60’s) and I found her friendly and accommodating. Headed to bedroom and discussed what I wanted, I opted for oral first time and told her how I like it and we settled onto the bed and started with some French kissing. There is a hint of smoker but she had used mouthwash/mints to cover it so didn’t bother me. We swapped between oral and RO and finished with CIM which she took without fuss. Cleaned up and some chat before heading out after just over 30 minutes.
Second visit was similar to first but this time opted to fuck her. Swapped between mish, cowgirl, RO and doggy (she has a good ass) she got quite wet when fucking and let me do what I wanted until I finished in mish. Again left at 30 minutes.

Would visit again when back in the area,( although I fucking hate Luton)