Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: best faces?  (Read 4103 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Of course we emphasise the bodily splendours and gruesome aspects of the ladies who devour the contents of our wallets and our special liquid assets. But when about their faces? I was struck by the beauty and open happy countenance of this lady while scanning some new registrations.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Let's see some more best faces?

Stealthshagger

very odd to have two face pictures and then to hide your verification picture, isnt it?

I was not this time commenting about the profile, I am sure you are correct, but what a good face picture, do you agree?

petitealice

very odd to have two face pictures and then to hide your verification picture, isnt it?

Not necessarily. Verification photos require you to be holding your ID. Passports have a full name on and date of birth as well as passport number, and driving licences show a full home address. I doubt many pro$$ies want that kind of information broadcast. I keep mine hidden for that reason but also since even just a scan of a passport showing the number can be ripped off and used in passport fraud.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Not necessarily. Verification photos require you to be holding your ID. Passports have a full name on and date of birth as well as passport number, and driving licences show a full home address. I doubt many pro$$ies want that kind of information broadcast. I keep mine hidden for that reason but also since even just a scan of a passport showing the number can be ripped off and used in passport fraud.

No it doesn't! It requires you to be holding a piece of paper that says: "Adultwork ID: 123456, Date 26th September 2014" (obviously it has to be YOUR AW number and the date you upload the pics)

Where on earth did you get it from that you have to be holding your formal ID??

Let's get back to pretty faces.

Offline Bangers and Gash

No it doesn't! It requires you to be holding a piece of paper that says: "Adultwork ID: 123456, Date 26th September 2014" (obviously it has to be YOUR AW number and the date you upload the pics)

I'm not a courtesan  :rolleyes: but even I know this to be true. Stop being so slack .... Alice. :D

petitealice

Because my photo with just my aw Id number on paper was rejected and I was told by aw I needed one with my passport in. There was back and forth for a week before they accepted it. Each time they wanted a higher res photo.

ETA, maybe that was just me. My profile did get marked as dodgy by some kind individual before it as verified. Maybe that's why I had to argue the toss with a Swedish email for a week.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 10:19:18 pm by petitealice »

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Because my photo with just my aw Id number on paper was rejected and I was told by aw I needed one with my passport in. There was back and forth for a week before they accepted it. Each time they wanted a higher res photo.

ETA, maybe that was just me. My profile did get marked as dodgy by some kind individual before it as verified. Maybe that's why I had to argue the toss with a Swedish email for a week.

They require TWO photos. One which is the one you can choose to hide (the one holding the sign) and the other is  the pic/scan of formal ID (passport/driving licence etc).
(They kept rejecting my passport cos the res wasn't high enough/glare on the details.)

Did you originally send the 2 pics required? Or just one pic?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
And sorry for the thread hijack, HP :rose:

dilettante

Of course we emphasise the bodily splendours and gruesome aspects of the ladies who devour the contents of our wallets and our special liquid assets. But when about their faces? I was struck by the beauty and open happy countenance of this lady while scanning some new registrations.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Let's see some more best faces?
I think you're going to find, HP, that the 'beaming countenance' is fuelled by a psychopathic temperament wrought out of long years of negect by and dissatisfaction with her natural-law father - who looks exactly like you, old chap.  Such that when you go to visit her, the crossing-point of both your destinies, you're going to find that so much rage is stirred up by assocation that she will seize upon the nearest kitchen knife and do you in good and proper!

Sorry to have to tell you that, but I couldn't just let it go unsaid ...

I think you're going to find, HP, that the 'beaming countenance' is fuelled by a psychopathic temperament wrought out of long years of negect by and dissatisfaction with her natural-law father - who looks exactly like you, old chap.  Such that when you go to visit her, the crossing-point of both your destinies, you're going to find that so much rage is stirred up by assocation that she will seize upon the nearest kitchen knife and do you in good and proper!

Sorry to have to tell you that, but I couldn't just let it go unsaid ...
bullshit
but an original way to hijack the thread again.

Offline Daffodil

I think a picture of a prossie holding an AW card with a date is the most incriminating photo they could post.

Until that point a prossie could claim the profile was set up maliciously, an excuse that becomes tricky to peddle with a verification picture.

ATMIV

Offline ForrestGump

i like the ice cream photo

I like that one too, HP. Cute looking girl even with her mouth full.  :P

dilettante

FFS, do people really need to "repy with quote" to these pics??  :dash:

You rumbled me HP, yes it was pure bs, well spotted!  Not trying to hijack the thread but had certainly "had a few"! ;)

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Don't mind the Pix at all as long as there're of ladies who can organise a meeting, be available and answer their phone when your outside, give you a good time and don't rip you off .. whats not to like;?.

The only thing wrong is there're "Not in MY backyard";!(.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 12:45:03 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
They require TWO photos. One which is the one you can choose to hide (the one holding the sign) and the other is  the pic/scan of formal ID (passport/driving licence etc).
(They kept rejecting my passport cos the res wasn't high enough/glare on the details.)

Did you originally send the 2 pics required? Or just one pic?

If the Lady is not from the UK they now have to have a verification photo holding their photo id as well as a sign with AW id and date on and a newspaper as well as be stood outside a street sign.
I know this for a fact as when Veronica wanted to verify she went through hell trying to do it as she works in a flat so she couldn't have the street name and door number in the photo as AW kept rejecting it. 
I guess they are doing it for non Uk passport holders to prove who they are  as well that they are actually here in the UK

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
If the Lady is not from the UK they now have to have a verification photo holding their photo id as well as a sign with AW id and date on and a newspaper as well as be stood outside a street sign.
I know this for a fact as when Veronica wanted to verify she went through hell trying to do it as she works in a flat so she couldn't have the street name and door number in the photo as AW kept rejecting it. 
I guess they are doing it for non Uk passport holders to prove who they are  as well that they are actually here in the UK

Yes I knew this, I didn't realise petitealice wasn't from the UK though so didn't think of it last night.

Offline Daffodil

FFS, do people really need to "repy with quote" to these pics??  :dash:

You rumbled me HP, yes it was pure bs, well spotted!  Not trying to hijack the thread but had certainly "had a few"! ;)

Yes, it's frustrating. Especially when the images were posted in such large format in the first place.

petitealice

Yes I knew this, I didn't realise petitealice wasn't from the UK though so didn't think of it last night.

I'm from the UK and born here. Apparently it May be because I added webcam as well before I was verified. Or because I sent the two photos required but they kept rejecting the, because my arm wasn't fully visible or my fingers weren't in shot or they weren't high res enough. They gave me a lot of reasons. I'm more inclined to think I got flagged up as dodgy and had to prove myself.

Offline SamLP

A shame that WG's have hijacked a topic for punters with info we have no interest in reading. Back on topic:

I punted with her and she looks just like her pics. Agree with Miley too
External Link/Members Only

Offline Brumish

It's a shame SweetPola does not have a picture or else she'd fit the bill of one of the best faces ever.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bangers and Gash

Damn it! That Stacy chick was going straight in the HL, then I spotted all that shit on her back.  :dash:

A shame that WG's have hijacked a topic for punters with info we have no interest in reading. Back on topic:

I punted with her and she looks just like her pics. Agree with Miley too

very lovely face and even a very lovely rear end. Shame that she is Accessing From:Hungary ???
how about a review? I assume she might come back to London?

Offline ForrestGump

« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 09:14:18 am by ForrestGump »

Offline Rickrabbit

and another....  :P

Do you have a link for your "and another" picture Forrest, have you punted with her?

Offline ForrestGump

Do you have a link for your "and another" picture Forrest, have you punted with her?

It's Smiley Miley. I've not punted with her; younger than I'd go for. But plenty of others on here have seen and reported on their punts with her. She's a looker, alright.

fredpunter

This thread high-lights once again how widely tastes vary. I wouldn't say any of the girls linked to was unattractive, but nor would i say that any of them is outstandingly attractive. They're all ok.

By the way, I'm not criticising anyone's choices, I think the fact we dont all rave about the same girls is a good thing. And I do fully intend to see both miles and stacy one of these decades.

Offline SamLP

very lovely face and even a very lovely rear end. Shame that she is Accessing From:Hungary ???
how about a review? I assume she might come back to London?

I've reviewed her HP, you can see two reviews links below the post. She said she works 2 weeks then goes to Hungary for 2 weeks on and off but she's been away for around a month now. Have no idea when she will return.

Andre 3000

This thread high-lights once again how widely tastes vary. I wouldn't say any of the girls linked to was unattractive, but nor would i say that any of them is outstandingly attractive. They're all ok.

By the way, I'm not criticising anyone's choices, I think the fact we dont all rave about the same girls is a good thing. And I do fully intend to see both miles and stacy one of these decades.

No I agree. Why we find someone attractive is very subjective and that's a very good thing. If we were all attracted to the same sort of people the world would be very boring. For me none of the women posted are unattractive but they're not amazing either, one or two cute ones though. But punting sometimes isn't about a WG being astoundingly beautiful just being able to do what we're paying for excellently.

I'm sure we've all in our civvie and maybe punting lives been with a cracking looking women who just couldn't fuck at all.

kenw1

It's Smiley Miley. I've not punted with her; younger than I'd go for. But plenty of others on here have seen and reported on their punts with her. She's a looker, alright.

That one is also very nice

Offline ForrestGump

That is very nice

Great service, too, Ken.  If you get yourself over to Fulham Broadway she's worth stopping off for. :thumbsup:

ATMIV

I'm sure we've all in our civvie and maybe punting lives been with a cracking looking women who just couldn't fuck at all.

I totally agree, this girl is the best looking girl out of my 8 years of punting, absolutely gorgeous (sorry the pics have her eyes blurred a bit, they didn't use to be)

Back then charged £150, she is really lovely girl to be with, but very much a mediocre shag.

ATMIV

Yet to meet this girl but will definitely give her a go! Very pretty IMO

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Yes Aly, very sweet and very worth a meeting. And look's as good as the pictures if not better;)

As they say treat her well and your punt will at least with her, go very well;)..
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 01:54:51 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »