Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BIANCA BRAZILIAN GFE - Cambridge - TOFTT - B&S  (Read 980 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7037533) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline wordy

External Link/Members Only

Saw "Bianca" yesterday after her AW pics got me drooling.  Initial comms weren't too great.  Texted her at about 10:30am asking for a meet that evening but had no response.  Tried again at late afternoon, and got an instant response with a postcode and price list.  OWO and kissing were £20 extra each.  I replied asking for 30 mins with kissing, she replied "kissing is extra", and I replied "ok", but then heard nothing back after that.  At 19:00 I asked if we were still on for 19:30, but got no response.  I tried calling... once no answer, second time was answered but with no voice on the other end.  I finally got through about 10 minutes before the meet to confirm the meet was actually on.

Location was a nice house on the SE of the city.  Area felt safe, and there weren't many people about.  Got the house number over text (instant response this time), and knocked on the door.

The first thing I realised was that this was definitely not the girl in the AW pictures.  She was missing the tattoos, and she sounded more East European that Brazilian (something I didn't pick up on when I had briefly spoken to her on the phone earlier).  My dick led me inside though.  Once in the bedroom and I got a proper look at her I wasn't disappointed though.  Her body shape was actually quite similar to the one in the pictures... small waist, nice natural busty boobs, wide hips, gorgeous arse.  Probably 1/2 ft taller than the girl in the photos.  But to top it off, she looked just like someone I used to know that I had always dreamed of getting my end away with!  She was wearing black bra and knickers with a very see-through negligee.  She looked sexy as fuck.  Got the money out of the way (£100 for 30 mins, which included £20 for kissing) and asked for a quick shower.

Once out of the shower she came in for a hug and a kiss, then turned round to rub her sexy arse into my crotch.  Ran my hands all over her, and man, her skin was super soft.  I could hardly keep my hands off her.  Kissing was pretty good, not super deep tongues down the throat, but was definitely worth the extra £20.  Lots more kissing and groping, before she got the rubber on, knelt on the bed and started sucking my cock.  Even with the johnny on, it felt nice and sloppy.  I think if you go for OWO you are probably in for a treat.  I then gave her pussy a good licking, which she seemed to be enjoying.  She was grinding her pussy onto my tongue which I love.  So much better than a girl who just lies there and lets you get on with it.

She told me she wanted me to fuck her, so into mish, and her pussy was pretty wet now, so slipped in nicely and felt great.  Lots of kissing, moaning, and "fuck me"s, and her body felt great against mine.  Then I asked her to go on top.  Wow... she looked so fucking sexy sat on top of me, and it gave me a change to grab onto her amazing arse as she rode me, so soft and squishy  :wacko:  Didn't last long like that until I came in the bag.

A brief conversation whilst I got dressed (her English is just enough to get by, but not great), and I was out the door after about 20 minutes.  Would definitely see her again.

Offline Igor

W,
Well done for toftt. May well have a look.