Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilie Marie - Outcall to West London  (Read 926 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5129229) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
4 review(s) for EmmmieM (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline MLawro93

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previous profile: External Link/Members Only

Communication
Initial comms were through AW, nice and straightforward. Quickly switched to the phone, and everything was agreed.

Hotel in West London near Shepherd's Bush.

Price
£350 for two hours. RB price.

Appearance
Photos are accurate.  :)

Meet
She popped into my room, casually dressed, and we had a brief chat. She quickly changed into something a bit more fun, and we had a slow sensual session. Plenty of Rimming (on her), fingering, OWO, DFK, RO, protected sex in various positions, and one big CIM finish. Plenty of chat between rounds as time just flew by.

No clock watching, plenty of fun, and just overall a great session. Just the way I like it. She is definitely an excellent GFE provider, not one for a PSE. A very hot woman, who has a very sexy manner once in the room.  ;)

Online patelprat

Nice.
Wow seems you're turning into a big spender these days :)

Does she not do incalls at all then?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 12:23:38 pm by patelprat »

Offline MLawro93

Nice.

Still within my monthly budget  :P it helps that I've stopped seeing a few regulars or they have retired.

I did notice her have incalls listed once, but not sure if that was an error or not.

Offline Foxtail17

Nice.

When I saw her she mentioned she was taking incalls off due to nosey neighbours.

Offline MLawro93

When I saw her she mentioned she was taking incalls off due to nosey neighbours.

Bloody curtain twitchers always ruin a good thing.  :lol: