Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Evelina VS Coventry  (Read 1459 times)

Offline 801

External Link/Members Only

So after trying on numerous occasions with no reply i did finally get to see her

Location is by the student apartments in CV1 which im very familiar with as other SP's work out of the various floors there that i have visited and there is no parking issues around there

She does like to make sure that you are not Black ethnic, just her choice i suppose and she requests that you call her for the actual flat number before being buzzed in

Got through the door and was met by Evelina who was smiling and seemed very happy and was led into what i think is the front room with a view of the ring road , i did pass another room which had a another girl just chilling on the bed. She was not my type for those who want to know

In to the room and we had a nice chat and she speaks English very well and seemed quite intelligent and i made her laugh which set the mood

Requested 15 mins and handed over the £40 and got my kit off and so did she and she put some music on too which was good

She is very slim maybe a size 4 or 6 and you can see some ribs , she has lovely little boobs which i did play with

Rubbered up and a little wipe and she was beside me giving me a nice BJ for a few minutes and then i got her to get on top and she rode me well until i decided it was my turn to go on top and so missionary it was for a while which was i enjoyed the most with her as it was very sensual and i think she was liking it too with the moaning she was doing and holding me tight with her arms...she felt good  :cool:

I could feel the end was near for me popping so i thought id finish in doggy and went for this , she asked to go easy and not too hard which i respected and pumped away until the inevitable happened

She helped to clean up and then i got ready and we exchanged a few words and that was that and left. Looking at my watch after it seems that i was in there for just under the 15 mins but that was fine as i had done what i wanted and at no point was time mentioned or being rushed out

**Please note as another review mentions that she or someone is a smoker in there and you will leave with your clothes smelling of cigarettes, not a problem for me but may be for some

SP - Romanian, friendly, Good Hygiene, Eager to please, Petite size 4  Looks 7/10 IMO
Vfm - yes
Visit again - yes
Services - Various Positions + OW + kissing on body
£40 15 mins

Offline jackt

Sounds good and size 4 sounds even better. Thanks

Offline Tomd101a

Great review. I didn't realise she worked with other SP's. You got a lot for your money!

Offline Man of steel

Interesting review. After the previous review.

Trafficking or genuine indie.

No problem if you do not care.

Offline 801

Interesting review. After the previous review.

Trafficking or genuine indie.

No problem if you do not care.

What makes you think she is trafficked ?

I found her to be organised, talkative and quite a bright individual who enjoyed what she does , she said she has been in Cov for a year

Offline Man of steel

:hi:i
What makes you think she is trafficked ?

I found her to be organised, talkative and quite a bright individual who enjoyed what she does , she said she has been in Cov for a year

Multiple ads with the same pictures in Aberdeen, Manchester and Coventry as Scutty Brown mentioned in the previous post.

May be wrong? and pimps are just using her photos in other locations.  if the genuine one as you say has been in Coventry for a year, is talkative, bright and enjoys what she is doing, and could be a regular punt for you going forward.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 12:25:39 am by Man of steel »