Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blair Street, Edinburgh review  (Read 4828 times)

Offline Largs43

My first visit to Blair Street Sauna was on Friday, late morning. Here's my review;

£30 at the door & £70 to the girl is the rate for 1 hour. Everyone was friendly & welcoming; the doorman, some girls wandering around and laughter from the waiting girls' lounge.

Locker/shower rooms aren't as roomy & swish as at London Street, but adequate.

Along to the small lounge with a towel wrapped around me, my locker key & a wad of money. I prefer the dressing gown & manbag system at LSS.

So I met the 5 waiting girls; not much room left with 6 of us sitting on the padded benches which line 3 walls. You're sitting quite close to the girls, so can build a rapour & check them out fairly quickly. I'd hoped to see the legendary Heidi as she's so highly

recommended on this site, but she wasn't there. The girls wear a flattering short dress, but not as revealing as at LSS.

A choice of just 3 soft drinks, including water but not coke/lemonde.

I'd passed a tall & very hot blonde in the corridor, but never saw her again.

In the longe there was a smallish, quiet, dark-haired latvian with the most curves, an asian called Suko who chatted & laughed a lot, a scottish girl called Scarlet whom I almost chose, an east european with straight blonde hair.... I'm not great at remembering so

many names at once! In fact they all rated between 6 & 8 for looks, so I chose a petite & very pretty girl of "spanish & latvian" parentage. Janie? Or was Janie the blonde? Shoulder-length reddish blonde hair & a big cat tattoo on her lower back. She'd spoken

the least in the lounge but looked the hottest.

Took me to her lovely room, red & black with mirrored walls & ceiling, adjustable light levels & soft rock music. She asked me to pay up front.

After some touchy-feely she offered oral & reached for a condom. I said I'd heard all BSS girs performed oral without, but she retorted no girl at BSS would do uncovered. She knew I was a first-timer there & was maybe coming it a bit, but it's no biggy with

modern thin condoms, it's not as if she was offering CIM. I wasn't going to storm out & try another girl when I'd already paid this one, so covered it was. Oh, she had a 2 minute shower in the room first, on my time, and disappeared for 2 minutes after I paid

her!

She was a great fuck though, and kept me comfy with the aircon, energetically bouncing astride me like a rabbit when she was on top, like I thought only a gymnast could! Took a spanking across my knee and really has a lovely body; smooth soft skin, shapely

legs, pert boobs, tight pussy and a very pretty face. Aged late 20s/early 30s? As were all the girls, I'd guess. The corridor blonde slightly older...

My girl kissed at first, but less so later, and not at all towards the end & afterwards. My dental hygiene's good & I'd swigged her mouthwash, so she must've just been disappointed about the referendum result and simply didn't want to kiss. We changed through

doggy, missionary, her on top a few times each, more oral with me standing & her kneeling, so eventually she huffed & tutted a bit when I wanted to change positions. Maybe that's more than she's used to in a session? Oral was getting a bit rougher than I like;

todger had some red marks that night which were thankfully gone the following morning.

Then a shower each in her room after we'd finished.

Maybe she was quiet in the lounge for a reason, and I should've chosen Scarlet. I will next time, if she's on.

I'll go back to BSS, and also to LSS; I rate them about equal after 1 visit each, LSS having the slight edge with hotter girls & a better fuck. Maybe if I go back and am no longer a "first timer" it'll be different.

New Town Sauna next though!

When I arrived, I overheard one side of a phone call; a girl asking about work, but it was obviously a bad line & she got cut off. I picked up that she'd worked in Hanover and somewhere else, but not in Edinburgh.

She happened to turn up as I was getting dressed, and the manager/doorman asked when could she start... tomorrow? Monday? She offered to start right there & then. He called another girl to chat to show her round & tell her the way it works at BSS. I got a

glimpse of her; petite build, long dark hair, european. Possibly Nicola/Nicole?

Offline foreverchanges

"No girl at BSS would do oral uncoverd"....they must have seen you coming a mile off mate..if you pardon the pun.

Online DL288

Does anyone know if Daisy is still there?

Offline foreverchanges

Does anyone know if Daisy is still there?

Havent been there this year but I would imagine so.

Jerry1972

Aye, I like your review. Detailed and if I had never punted before I would get good grasp of what to expect from reading it.

Bucharesti Street Sauna aye? Too many romanians these days for my liking and I canny stand the bad mannered blonde woman at window. She picks up the phone, I hang up, I open the door and shes there I'll come back another day or try LSS or have a wank.

The OWO rule at BSS went by the by a while back. WGs and fellow punters will tell you its all since the police raids last year. Some do, some dont now and some do if your personal hygiene is good but if you have made no effort to freshen up down there they will bring out the old Johnny double-quick aye Somebody else posted recently about this and said "have a shower" which Im sure doesnt apply to you  but is worth remembering. I am sure that allows some of them to take the piss though like bareback Vivianne who did everything without a condom before - some of the WGs up there call her the Queen 'B' - but has since stopped doing almost anything at all in the cabin. In days past she would be gone by now for breaking the OWO rule but shes still there fleecing punters.

As another punter wrote on here a wee bit back, dont expect any owners to enforce house rules anywhere anymare aye, remember they don't "know" whats happening in the cabins aye.

If its the wee chubby blondie romanian (theyll be saying shes something else a fucking eskimo or some shite but shell be romanian) girl you banged and were happy then you'll be in fur a right treat when you move on to the BSS stars. If you head back youd be better picking Heidi (best WG in Edinburgh/Scotland today) or Diana for looks but can be cold fish sometimes but does the business and is very popular which tells you what you need to know. There used to be many more stars but its all romanian in the saunas these days aye. Daisy is the local MILF but is getting lang in the tooth nooadays and is too girthy for me, though was a good un in her day like aye. Shell be put out to grass soon Id have thought.

They sometimes have Betty a semi-resident romany gypsy from Hungary. Just dont mention that shes romany or she will deny it and then no speak to you for years and will be extremely passive aggressive in the waiting room on your every visit aye. Is ok but very moody and can be good one day in cabin and next time a moody little tramp. Another who should be going out to grass soon. Still if you want to say youve banged a real romany shes your chance.

Anyhoos, enjoyed your report, let us know if you chalk up Heidi or Diana aye?

Offline foreverchanges

Have suffered the icey stare from Beti in the waiting room at BSS for the last four years after packing her in following some piss poor performaces.
Have to say that compared to Kerry..who lets face it could have reduced Sonny Liston to tears with her killer stare...Beti was a bit underwhelming.

Agree..next time you go try picking Heidi to see how things used to be at BSS before she inevitably glides off into the sunset.

Jerry1972

My first visit to Blair Street Sauna was on Friday, late morning. Here's my review;

£30 at the door & £70 to the girl is the rate for 1 hour. Everyone was friendly & welcoming; the doorman, some girls wandering around and laughter from the waiting girls' lounge.

Locker/shower rooms aren't as roomy & swish as at London Street, but adequate.

Along to the small lounge with a towel wrapped around me, my locker key & a wad of money. I prefer the dressing gown & manbag system at LSS.

So I met the 5 waiting girls; not much room left with 6 of us sitting on the padded benches which line 3 walls. You're sitting quite close to the girls, so can build a rapour & check them out fairly quickly. I'd hoped to see the legendary Heidi as she's so highly

recommended on this site, but she wasn't there. The girls wear a flattering short dress, but not as revealing as at LSS.

A choice of just 3 soft drinks, including water but not coke/lemonde.

I'd passed a tall & very hot blonde in the corridor, but never saw her again.

In the longe there was a smallish, quiet, dark-haired latvian with the most curves, an asian called Suko who chatted & laughed a lot, a scottish girl called Scarlet whom I almost chose, an east european with straight blonde hair.... I'm not great at remembering so

many names at once! In fact they all rated between 6 & 8 for looks, so I chose a petite & very pretty girl of "spanish & latvian" parentage. Janie? Or was Janie the blonde? Shoulder-length reddish blonde hair & a big cat tattoo on her lower back. She'd spoken

the least in the lounge but looked the hottest.

Took me to her lovely room, red & black with mirrored walls & ceiling, adjustable light levels & soft rock music. She asked me to pay up front.

After some touchy-feely she offered oral & reached for a condom. I said I'd heard all BSS girs performed oral without, but she retorted no girl at BSS would do uncovered. She knew I was a first-timer there & was maybe coming it a bit, but it's no biggy with

modern thin condoms, it's not as if she was offering CIM. I wasn't going to storm out & try another girl when I'd already paid this one, so covered it was. Oh, she had a 2 minute shower in the room first, on my time, and disappeared for 2 minutes after I paid

her!

She was a great fuck though, and kept me comfy with the aircon, energetically bouncing astride me like a rabbit when she was on top, like I thought only a gymnast could! Took a spanking across my knee and really has a lovely body; smooth soft skin, shapely

legs, pert boobs, tight pussy and a very pretty face. Aged late 20s/early 30s? As were all the girls, I'd guess. The corridor blonde slightly older...

My girl kissed at first, but less so later, and not at all towards the end & afterwards. My dental hygiene's good & I'd swigged her mouthwash, so she must've just been disappointed about the referendum result and simply didn't want to kiss. We changed through

doggy, missionary, her on top a few times each, more oral with me standing & her kneeling, so eventually she huffed & tutted a bit when I wanted to change positions. Maybe that's more than she's used to in a session? Oral was getting a bit rougher than I like;

todger had some red marks that night which were thankfully gone the following morning.

Then a shower each in her room after we'd finished.

Maybe she was quiet in the lounge for a reason, and I should've chosen Scarlet. I will next time, if she's on.

I'll go back to BSS, and also to LSS; I rate them about equal after 1 visit each, LSS having the slight edge with hotter girls & a better fuck. Maybe if I go back and am no longer a "first timer" it'll be different.

New Town Sauna next though!

When I arrived, I overheard one side of a phone call; a girl asking about work, but it was obviously a bad line & she got cut off. I picked up that she'd worked in Hanover and somewhere else, but not in Edinburgh.

She happened to turn up as I was getting dressed, and the manager/doorman asked when could she start... tomorrow? Monday? She offered to start right there & then. He called another girl to chat to show her round & tell her the way it works at BSS. I got a

glimpse of her; petite build, long dark hair, european. Possibly Nicola/Nicole?

TBTH depending on how often you punt I would skip the New Town Sauna and book Heidi at BSS. I suspect one day in the not too distant future Heidi will be but a vivid memory from the great days of scottish sauna girls past.

LMT... best WG in Scotland today or New Town Sauna and its hit or miss potted history? Tricky? No really aye. And if you dinnae like Heidi... is that possible?... well the New Town will still be there.... probably....maybe.

TBH its LSS or BSS now and nothing else is worth the gate money and they are all in a race to the bottom with more and more romanians. If no for Heidi at BSS and Lucy and Marie at LSS I would cease all visits to the saunas and I know a few mare who say same thing.

When these three retire or move on to privateering my sauna visits will also end. Besides I now want a divorce and to marry an 18 year old from the Ukraine. (You will be aware by now that I have been out there and it is punting heaven).

Jerry1972

Have suffered the icey stare from Beti in the waiting room at BSS for the last four years after packing her in following some piss poor performaces.
Have to say that compared to Kerry..who lets face it could have reduced Sonny Liston to tears with her killer stare...Beti was a bit underwhelming.

Agree..next time you go try picking Heidi to see how things used to be at BSS before she inevitably glides off into the sunset.

Agreed X 2 Pick Heidi and afterwards remeber this.... thats what they all used to be like up there.

Betty is pain in arse. Your right tae..... her look of death is rather weak compared with the masterful kerri. Kinda an insipid, watery attempt. Its more her passive aggresive nonesense that does ma heed in.  She will get you the coffee you want but everything will be banged about or ultra slow and youll be made to feel nae welcome and if you asked for sugar there be none in it. I jist ignore her and go straight doonstairs sometimes if shes sitting there... what can you expect from one of her type anyhoos.  Shes the centre of all gossip though so if they start talking among themselves listen to her and youll find oot everything aboot BSS and the WGs there.

Offline willie loman

Heidi is a nice looking girl, and easy to talk to, but I find suko has a far better technique in the room, clever with her tongue and fingers, and lube, plus she is full of good humour. Betty is actually a good punt when you are a novice punter, and at the beginning a few years back, I always chose her, the girl doesn't accept that you might want to move on. I am not at all pessimistic about the saunas, new talent emerges all the time.

Superboab

Is Suko Thai, Chinese or Japanese?  I just made this account today btw.  First post here.  But I am no stranger to BSS or LSS.  The biggest problem I have is forgetting the names of the woman I have shagged.  I have punted here, Amsterdam, Munich and Hamburg.  Been to Bangkok also, but never had the chance.

Offline willie loman

Suko is a thai, who has lived in uk for quite a while.